Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
6 400 436 9 v5 v4 331 393 354 7 installer adobe 504 1 2 8 435 421 5 407

Adobe Installer
I see that there is a new option (it's not in the video) to bundle the installation to 'creative cloud'. I tried it and i guess i messed it up. Only Premiere Pro worked and the others asked for sign-in. When i sign in it says trail expired (because i have already taken a trial of Ps, Ai and Af.

Now I have cleaned my machine up and deleted all adobe related installs, removed all the services and removed the registry entry related to service.

Now I think its all clean.

Before I attempt an install again, I had a few questions:

1. Should I not select Bundle to "Adobe creative cloud"? If yes, then will I need to activate a CC account with Adobe?
2. Is it necessary to have an Adobe account if I am installing the apps one at a time?
3. Do I have to replace the appicon files for each app or can i just use the same files for all the apps
4. Are there any adobe servers I must block before, during or after the install? (I know that I must keep the network offline before installing)
5. How do I update the installs in the future?

please help

Thanks
(08-24-2020, 04:24 PM)binarygud Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionsNote that this is the original adobe installer and it's not activated

I didn't test bundle option before, i think it will need the installer to be edited to work, i use the installer for each single app

the icon only shows while installing any app, if you used same icon it will show thw wrong product icon in the installer GUI but the installer will work fine

If you use Adobe products as English you don't need to sign in but it's recommended

You don't need to block any adobe servers with v2019/2020

I keep update the installer here

This installer is only for people who don't need to use preactivated installer and want to save an offline copy from adobe products

After you install the apps you will need to patch them using uncia patch it's shared here The contents of this section are hidden

Sorry i didn't reply in order because i did reply while working lol
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to BALTAGY for this post:
  • binarygud, TanMan
(08-24-2020, 05:01 PM)BALTAGY Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
Thanks! 9 @BALTAGY

I tried running the "RunMe.exe" form the GenP Patch.

This is what I get:
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions

The only product I have installed is PS. Also the Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service is "running" (should I shut it?)

Should I start over? Is there a way to ensure that I have cleaned out the previous installation (Do i even need to? I dont know)

Pl help!
(08-24-2020, 05:38 PM)binarygud Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionsCopy it to the root of any drive, sometimes usernames with spaces make it fail if you running it from desktop, also turn off your AV
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BALTAGY for this post:
  • binarygud
(08-24-2020, 05:41 PM)BALTAGY Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionsDid that, it still asked me to choose a plan when i un photoshop. I am going to remove it and install again with my AV off and keep it off till its patched. Will tell you how it went.
(08-24-2020, 06:36 PM)binarygud Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions

Same results. The patcher still says "Error: Failed to create a process" AV is off!

Any advice!? 43
(08-24-2020, 07:18 PM)binarygud Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionsHey @BALTAGY Thanks so much fo your prompt responses. It finally workeddd!! It was my bad - the windows real-time-protection was still on! 40

Sorry about that!

Thanks for making this easy for me!
67 77
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to binarygud for this post:
  • BALTAGY, Skunk1966
Hey there, I'm new to this forum. I hope this is the right place to discuss this.
I managed to install illustrator as instructed and used the genP patch, this got it working. However, when I open up illustrator it starts to use up all my CPU while I only drew a few lines. Is there a chance that it comes with a conceiled miner of some sort?
(09-16-2020, 01:33 PM)Kalejoop Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionsWelcome to AIO, i personally don't user these programs, i just shared the original installer

But you can read here maybe it help
Code:
You have No permissions

Or create a post on the community
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BALTAGY for this post:
  • TanMan
(09-16-2020, 01:33 PM)Kalejoop Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
Don't worry about mining , these softwares use rendering technology and it cause issues , if your system haven't  a good GPU.

More info over here.
Code:
You have No permissions
Need assistance or want to ask Any question?
Send PM to any Staff member
or email us at
support(at)aiowares.com