Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
6 400 9 v5 v4 331 393 354 7 installer adobe 504 1 8 435 421 5

Adobe Installer v5.0.0.354
First Post Updated
- CCMaker Updated to v1.3.7
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to BALTAGY for this post:
  • Dahaka, Iznogoud, TanMan
First Post Updated
- Updated to v4.9.0.504
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BALTAGY for this post:
  • Iznogoud
First Post Updated
- CCMaker Updated to v1.3.8
(09-08-2019, 11:48 AM)BALTAGY Wrote: - CCMaker Updated to v1.3.8

I just downloaded and tested CCMaker v1.3.8, and I get this error when trying to download or download and install:

<>

Picture deleted until my profile is repaired.
For some reason, I can find no way to include a picture that isn't getting garbled. Therefore, I've attached the screen shot as an attachment:

[attachment=9]
(09-19-2019, 03:22 AM)TanMan Wrote: For some reason, I can find no way to include a picture that isn't getting garbled. Therefore, I've attached the screen shot as an attachment:
It's working fine here, can you try a VPN or change the DNS maybe it's a problem from your ISP
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BALTAGY for this post:
  • TanMan
I have no problem connecting to anything else. My DNS is set to Cloudfare (1.1.1.1) set on my router. I don't use a VPN since my ISP doesn't care about what I do. I normally run CCMaker from a network share, but I copied it locally to test, and got the same problem. I tried it from another machine and it gets exactly the same error.

What server is it trying to reach anyway? I do have HOST file settings to block a bunch of Adobe sites.
(09-19-2019, 03:01 PM)TanMan Wrote: I have no problem connecting to anything else. My DNS is set to Cloudfare (1.1.1.1) set on my router. I don't use a VPN since my ISP doesn't care about what I do. I normally run CCMaker from a network share, but I copied it locally to test, and got the same problem. I tried it from another machine and it gets exactly the same error.

What server is it trying to reach anyway? I do have HOST file settings to block a bunch of Adobe sites.
ccmaker needs to connect to adobe in order to download the installer you want. If you block all connections to Adobe ccmaker can't connect so it can't get your file
[Image: XeGouw2s_o.png]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Skunk1966 for this post:
  • BALTAGY, TanMan
Yup. It was my HOSTS file. I temporarily cleared all the Adobe blocks from it, and now CCMaker is working. Thanks bud!

Do you know which Adobe servers it connects to? I'd like to restore most of my blocks if possible.
(09-19-2019, 03:45 PM)TanMan Wrote: Yup. It was my HOSTS file. I temporarily cleared all the Adobe blocks from it, and now CCMaker is working. Thanks bud!

Do you know which Adobe servers it connects to? I'd like to restore most of my blocks if possible.
you can use wireshark to investigate
[Image: XeGouw2s_o.png]