Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
coronavirus

Coronavirus
Yeah got it in last October, it was bad, was coughing a lot, body aches and lost taste and smell for 1-2 months.
Just a regular flu, vaccine though gets you a pass to visit more stuff...
I hope it will finish with vaccines.
so far, our government is doing its best to give the vaccine to most. but it is concentrated in the city. now provinces is experiencing some spike because of tourists from the city who thought is not infected.
For me, we have had friends of our family die from covid. I also have friends who have had some of their relatives die. Regardless of what you think about its mortality rate, it has killed people and will continue to do so. It shouldn't be compared to the flu. I feel like that's comparing apples to oranges. It would be a different story if this were just another strain of the flu but you can catch both at the same time. Covid also has different symptoms and long-term side effects that are still being discovered that the flu doesn't cause.

So even if covid didn't kill you, you may still end up with permanent damage to some of your organs, neurological damage, or other things. I don't know what the mortality statistics are between the two, but they are both bad in their own right. Don't brush off covid as being a lesser version of the flu and try not to catch either one. Major brownie points to those of you who have gotten or want to get the vaccine. Protect yourselves and others around you.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hqabc for this post:
  • NAA
Here in Egypt we go by YOLO from the beginning
If you have an opportunity to get vaccinated take it, no matter the brand, please.
Get vaccinated! Vaccine wont make you resistant to the virus completely, but it wont allow for a critical medicinal condition. This already is the case in our history and it made us more healthy, and it has been researched. Don't fall for myths and disinformation's.
It's already 1 and a half year since you sent this news but the COVID is rife even worse than before. sincerely hope everything goes back to normal soon.
how is the status now?