Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
pro 20421 20284 20360 dc 20555 20458 2023 006 20320 acrobat 20380 adobe 008 20470 continuous 003 20533

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2023.008.20555 (Continuous)
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is the leading PDF converter and much more. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC software lets you deliver professional PDF communications. It’s packed with smart tools that give you even more power to communicate. Create and edit PDF files with rich media included, share information more securely, and gather feedback more efficiently.

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC software is the advanced way for business professionals to create, combine, control, and deliver more secure, high-quality Adobe PDF documents for easy, more secure distribution, collaboration, and data collection. Assemble electronic or paper files into reliable PDF documents that are easy to share with others using free Adobe Reader. You can assemble even Web sites, engineering drawings, and e-mail.

With Adobe Acrobat Pro DC you can manage document reviews, synthesizing feedback from multiple reviewers while preserving document format and integrity. Extend commenting capabilities to anyone using Adobe Reader. Windows users can design intelligent Adobe PDF forms that include business logic, such as calculations and data validations, to help increase the accuracy of data collection while reducing the costs of manual data entry. Use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC to create high-impact PDF communications, collaborate more easily, and streamline reviews. Adobe Acrobat Dynamic PDF helps you get more done – easier, faster, better.

[Image: qR8wMeB.png]

Show Content

PHP Code:
The contents of this section are hidden 
You have No permissions

Download Links:

Open first this link:
PHP Code:
You have No permissions

Download Setup
PHP Code:
You have No permissions

Download Update
PHP Code:
You have No permissions

Powershell patch by Thor - This script will work for previous and future updates.
PHP Code:
You have No permissions

Cracked File v2023.008.20555 (x86-x64)
PHP Code:
You have No permissions

AdobeGenP 3.2.2
PHP Code:
You have No permissions

Patch by MrSzzS
PHP Code:
You have No permissions
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021.001.20142 Multilingual Repack | Password: @vposy
PHP Code:
You have No permissions
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to BALTAGY for this post:
  • AES, GoWaN, Iznogoud, joshwoof, Vodka.Geller, yaschir, zmeul87
these:

Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions

don't work, I get 403 Forbidden error...
(02-27-2021, 04:57 AM)jvidal Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionsyou need to open this URL before entering the download links in a new tab (do not close before downloading!):
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
tested and works
[Image: XeGouw2s_o.png]
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Skunk1966 for this post:
  • HACKX, Iznogoud, jvidal, yaschir
there's a link in that page for the x86 version, which works, but if I try to download the 64bit version, I still get the 403 error, even leaving that page open...

edit: it works if I download with the browser, using a download manager doesn't work.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jvidal for this post:
  • Skunk1966
(02-27-2021, 03:34 PM)jvidal Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionsI just tried the x64 full installer and x64 update again and downloading both files works.
If you need any of the 2 files let me know (which one) and I'll send you a personal download link by pm
(02-27-2021, 03:34 PM)jvidal Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionsAh! You didn't tell that in your replies (makes sense that using a download manager doesn't work for the download trick)
It works if use browser integration for download managers. Of course, first open download link in browser. Tested with IDM.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Iznogoud for this post:
  • Fi-ToNe, Skunk1966, yaschir
didn't work with AntDM, but it doesn't matter, I finallly managed to get the files, thanks!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to jvidal for this post:
  • Fi-ToNe, Skunk1966
Only printing fails with a license error.
Has anyone succeeded in Print to Adobe PDF?

Acrobat Reader DC v 2021.001.20142 [x86]
GenP 2.7
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sorasorya for this post:
  • Fi-ToNe