Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
pro acrobat 2017 adobe 30262 012 classic

Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017 2017.012.30262 (Classic)
(05-18-2020, 03:28 PM)Torte33 Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionswhat do you mean? It works without any problem with standard settings on Acrobat DC (Continuous) after update (just reapply v0.9.2)
[Image: XeGouw2s_o.png]
(05-19-2020, 07:22 AM)Skunk1966 Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
I had to apply the reg fix first, then reapply Painter, seems to be working now! Thanks

Not sure if reapplying Painter is actually necessary as the amtlib.dll it produced has the exact same hash as the old one.
Usually I just set the Painter amtlib.dll to read-only or back it up in case it gets replaced, but this time the reg fix was required too.

I also backup the untouched adobe amtlib.dll in case it's needed
(05-19-2020, 03:49 PM)Torte33 Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionsMy procedure is very simple:
Start Adobe Acrobat Pro (patched) and check for updates. Install the update when found and when done reapply Painter patch-->done
No need to backup the dll because sometimes when updating the program the backed up dll doesn't work anymore so you have to reapply the patch anyway
(05-19-2020, 05:43 PM)Skunk1966 Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
All my Painter amtlib.dlls have always had the same hash so I don't know if it makes a difference, I run the Painter patcher within Sandboxie so I know the patcher doesn't modify anything in the Acrobat dir except amtlib.dll.
(05-19-2020, 06:47 PM)Torte33 Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionscorrect
Sometimes Acrobat recognizes it's not properly activated and forces a log on to Adobe. This happens after an update, but not on all machines, and not after every update. I don't know why it happens on some updates and machines and not others. The reg fix I posted above (page 2) will restore Acrobat to the trial mode. After that, if your amtlib.dll is already patched, Acrobat will work again. Otherwise you just need to rerun the AMT patch from Painter.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TanMan for this post:
  • Skunk1966
Is this the correct installer?

Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
v2020.009.20067 (Continuous) is out.
PS: Adobe Acrobat 2020 is released.
The contents of this section are hidden
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Alv37 for this post:
  • Iznogoud, Skunk1966
Updated post #1:

- This topic from now is only for v2017 because is still updating.  Updated to 2017.012.30262 (Classic)
- Cleared any information about old DC versions. There is separated post for the latest DC version.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Iznogoud for this post:
  • mare1