Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
facebook analytics firm data suspends another

Facebook suspends another data analytics firm
(02-21-2021, 10:12 AM)Tymerias Wrote: At the end, they get our data in a other ways :/
Is there absolute data security?
This reminds me of "The Great Hack" on Netflix that details how CA influenced the elections in something like 20 countries prior to the US and UK.  Makes me so angry these psychopaths identifying and preying upon persons with the most "neurotic" psychometrics.
@aio921016 Absolute data security does exist. You can stop using Facebook, go Linux, use data Encryption.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BerbQ for this post:
  • retired
Here we go again!
Facebook  (Shitbook) 31 103
they will not have anything to find/use if you don't go on facefook et al. nothing is safe anymore
As far as I have read, FB is hand-in-hand with such firms. It is only because a 3rd party (in this case it would be CNBC) noticed this, the appropriate action is taken by FB. This latest instance just cements the fact that companies are out to grab what they can when it comes to data.
It's quite simple, FB suspends it is only because it doesn't meet FB's standards, not because FB thinks it is not ethical
unfortunately, their standards are soo broad and selective, the standards only get applied 
when it goes against anything that doesn't fit the narrative. I call it "Book of Feces" now

-Garland
(05-05-2021, 05:01 PM)Hellboy. Wrote: I don't have FB but thanks for the info
use the "Add Thank You" button instead of replying with "Thanks, "Thank you" or any simlilar reply.

reply removed
[Image: XeGouw2s_o.png]