Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

[-]
Tags
27 palemoon 9 29 4 1 5 3

PaleMoon v32.x
PaleMoon v32.5.0
[Image: pale-moon-logo.jpg]

/!\ THIS THREAD WILL NO LONGER BE UPDATED! /!\

Pale Moon is a custom-built and speed optimized Firefox browser. The Pale Moon project is the work of a single individual, using contributed Open Source code to create a full-featured, speed optimized browser based on the popular Firefox browser. Having seen the advantages on other systems (e.g. Linux) with regards to programs being compiled specifically for the capabilities of the machine it is installed on, it became obviously clear that Windows users were at a disadvantage: Mozilla only releases windows executables with maximum compatibility in mind, meaning that Firefox is made to run on as many different systems as possible, sacrificing efficiency and speed in the process to be compatible with, by current standards, absolutely ancient hardware. [/align]
[align=center]
Mozilla does not provide optimized browser packages for Windows, meaning you may be losing speed and efficiency when you use your browser; and truth be told, most people use their browsers all the time!That needs to change, so, here is the Pale Moon project: Custom-built and optimized Firefox browsers for Windows Operating Systems. Make sure to get the most speed and efficiency out of your browser!
In addition, later versions of Pale Moon aim to provide more freedom of choice than Mozilla about how people want to browse the web, and which feedback users want to see; efficiency, after all, should not stop at the engine of a browser, but extend to all parts of it, including the user interface. Specifically, Firefox 11 has redesigned the user interface after the visions of the Mozilla Firefox product directors and user experience team; unfortunately also removing essential functions and making a few less logical design choices. Users will find a slightly more conservative approach to changes in the user interface in the Pale Moon browser, which, although very close to Firefox, is (now more obviously so than before) a different product. However, these differences in layout do not prevent anyone from configuring their browser interface to exactly the way they want it to look and work (including like Mozilla Firefox’s default layout if they so wish).

Homepage
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions

Changelog
Code:
You have No permissions

Download Page
Code:
You have No permissions

Downloads
PHP Code:
The contents of this section are hidden 
You have No permissions
[-] The following 9 users say Thank You to Alv37 for this post:
  • hansiiii85, Iznogoud, kevin12, mclaren85, Mr.MelvinMurdock, nikthegreek, sfareg, tao, vidi
Does it run on Win xp?
(07-08-2018, 02:47 PM)mclaren85 Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
This version need at least Vista. The last version for XP is 26.5.0
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Alv37 for this post:
  • mclaren85, WALLONN7
Is any news about when Internet Download Manger will work with Pale Moon v28.x?
(02-19-2019, 08:30 PM)kun Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
I don't Know. Personnaly i use flashgot and choose IDM (in settings) but it would be better if we have an official addon.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Alv37 for this post:
  • kun
IDM Integration now works on Palemoon 28, you need the last version of IDM (6.33 Build 3).

Install xpi from here (down page) : 
Code:
You have No permissions
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Alv37 for this post:
  • pacoolio, s1ave77, vidi
For me it doesn't work the link for XP and Vista, respectively (error: This site can’t be reached )
(08-31-2019, 03:15 AM)zmeul87 Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
Code:
You have No permissions
[Image: XeGouw2s_o.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Skunk1966 for this post:
  • zmeul87
(08-31-2019, 03:15 AM)zmeul87 Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
They apparently changed the address of their archive server.
OP links updated 3
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Alv37 for this post:
  • zmeul87
Imagehost grabber doesn't work since I updated my palemoon browser, and its the only reason I chose to use the browser.  Any solutions?  Or should I be on imagehost grabber forums?