Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
20531 puffin browser 7 2 5

Puffin Browser 7.5.2.20531
Puffin Browser 7.5.2.20531

[Image: Puffin-browser.jpg]

Having first seen the light of day as an iOS mobile browser, Puffin Browser has meanwhile made its way to the PC as well, bringing a neat set of features oriented towards responsiveness and ease of use, which would probably cater to a wide assortment of needs.
Sporting an uncluttered user interface, Puffin Browser provides you with all the basic tools you probably employ on a regular basis while surfing the Internet. As such, you can effortlessly open multiple tabs within a window, turn to incognito browsing for a plus of privacy, as well as easily manage your downloads and history, which means you can easily clear them.

Lets you browse incognito and manage history, downloads, bookmarks, more

Aside from that, support for bookmarks is provided, even though the feature is rather rudimentary for the time being since you cannot organize your favorite websites into folders. All you can do is add them to a generic list, but search features are integrated for a plus of convenience.

What’s more, specifying whether you want to continue from where you left off or open a new tab at start-up is possible, as is the case of selecting your search engine. Nevertheless, it is worth pointing out that users can only go for one of the pre-defined options, namely Google, Bing, NAVER, and Yandex.

Then, indicating a download location should raise no difficulty whatsoever, and various content settings can be accessed as well, meaning that you can easily handle cookies, passwords, and popup windows.

Integrates cloud computing tech for lightning-fast browsing sessions

While this may all sound like features any decent browser must integrate, what differentiates Puffin from similar programs is its distinct focus on speed. It manages to offer that by introducing its cloud computing technology, which allows it to turn to select servers to preprocess and compress the websites you are visiting.

In turn, this translates to the fact you can access web pages more quickly than under normal circumstances, not to mention that all the traffic is encrypted, and as a result, using public insecure WiFi should pose no risks whatsoever. In any case, if you prefer to revert to local mode, disabling the cloud server is one click away.

Website
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions

Changelog
Code:
You have No permissions

Download
Code:
You have No permissions

Anything wrong?!
Doubt about something in the forums?!

Please push Report button or send me a PM!!! 

======================================================================================

AiOwares is a community whose existence takes place by itself, not by movements unrelated to it.

======================================================================================
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to WALLONN7 for this post:
  • Dean213, KRS, rasbridge
In February 2016, I installed the Puffin Browser on my Amazon Kindle and found that it worked very well.  For those interested, Puffin Browser Pro is the one that I used -- it is the premium version of the Puffin family. It is NOT ad-sponsored.  Therefore, I recommend the Pro version.

Code:
You have No permissions
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to rasbridge for this post:
  • KRS, WALLONN7
(06-28-2018, 01:47 PM)rasbridge Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
Full Pro version added to OP. All credits to The contents of this section are hidden !!!
Anything wrong?!
Doubt about something in the forums?!

Please push Report button or send me a PM!!! 

AiOwares is a community whose existence takes place by itself, not by movements unrelated to it.

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to WALLONN7 for this post:
  • KRS, PriSim