Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
tor browser 7 bundle 5

Tor Browser Bundle 7.5.5
[Image: mdFbzlY.jpeg]

Tor Browser Bundle 7.5.5

The Tor software protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody watching your Internet connection from learning what sites you visit, it prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location, and it lets you access sites which are blocked.
Tor Browser lets you use Tor on Microsoft Windows, Apple MacOS, or GNU/Linux without needing to install any software. It can run off a USB flash drive, comes with a pre-configured web browser to protect your anonymity, and is self-contained (portable).

More information
What is Tor and why do I need it?
To learn more about Tor, visit the The contents of this section are hidden .
What is in Tor Browser?
It contains Tor, a modified The contents of this section are hidden , Torbutton, TorLauncher, NoScript, and HTTPS-Everywhere. Read the The contents of this section are hidden , the The contents of this section are hidden , and the The contents of this section are hidden .
How can I make my own bundle?
We use The contents of this section are hidden to ensure that byte-for-byte reproducible packages can be built from our source repository by anyone. To rebuild the bundle, check out the The contents of this section are hidden and see the The contents of this section are hidden for instructions. You may also find the The contents of this section are hidden intro document useful for learning about the build system and our development processes.
Where else can I get Tor Browser?
In some countries the Tor Project website is blocked or censored and it is not possible to download Tor directly. The Tor Project also hosts a mirror of The contents of this section are hidden .
The The contents of this section are hidden service can also be used to download Tor Browser when the Project website and mirrors are blocked.

Home:
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
Download:
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dwarka for this post:
  • perucho