Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
easy william

Easy William
A woman happened to be following a grandfather and his badly-behaved grandson while grocery shopping. The grandfather certainly had his hands full with the child who continually screamed for candy and  cookies.
But, the grandfather spoke in a controlled voice: "Easy, William, we won't be long, easy boy."

The boy continued with the outbursts and the grandfather calmly said "It's okay William. Just a couple more minutes and we'll be out of here. Hang in there, son."

At the checkout the little horror continued his bad conduct by throwing items out of the shopping cart, but the Grandfather remained steady and said in a controlled voice, "William, William, relax buddy, don't get upset.
We'll be home in five minutes, stay cool William."

Very impressed, the woman walked outside to where the grandfather was loading his groceries and the little boy into the car.
She said, "It's none of my business, but you were amazing in there. I don't know how you did it.
That whole time you kept your composure, and no matter how loud and disruptive he got, you just calmly kept saying things would be okay.

William certainly is lucky to have you as his grandfather."

"Thanks," said the grandfather, "but I am William. This little Asshole's name is Kevin."
hehehe 35