Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
win key help me active 10

Help me Win 10 key active
Help me Win 10 key active for this one
[Image: FPhTW3a.png]
Topic moved to software chat section better
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BALTAGY for this post:
  • My Vn
start reading here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/answers...10bc6.html
[Image: XeGouw2s_o.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Skunk1966 for this post:
  • My Vn
(04-05-2022, 08:55 AM)My Vn Wrote: Help me Win 10 key active for this one
Please explain what this sentence means and, if possible, say what you really want or are looking for.
(04-06-2022, 12:36 PM)neptunus Wrote:
(04-05-2022, 08:55 AM)My Vn Wrote: Help me Win 10 key active for this one
Please explain what this sentence means and, if possible, say what you really want or are looking for.
check the picture posted by him showing the exact error
He wants to activate with a digital license
Dear friend, thank you. But in order to see the picture, it must also be visible. I don't see any pictures or references to any pictures anywhere.
If the picture is an explanation of something, it must also be posted correctly, it is not enough if he himself or she or some selected people know at all that there is a picture somewhere.
I don't see any pictures anywhere, or even any references to any pictures. Even the word "picture" is nowhere foundable or visible.
Here's everything I see.

(04-06-2022, 07:33 PM)neptunus Wrote: Dear friend, thank you. But in order to see the picture, it must also be visible. I don't see any pictures or references to any pictures anywhere.
If the picture is an explanation of something, it must also be posted correctly, it is not enough if he himself or she or some selected people know at all that there is a picture somewhere.
I don't see any pictures anywhere, or even any references to any pictures. Even the word "picture" is nowhere foundable or visible.
Here's everything I see.
[Image: n6VF9UJv_o.jpg]
it is visible and inserted correctly by @My Vn; check if imgur.com is blocked in your browser
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Skunk1966 for this post:
  • nodnar
@My Vn
I finally managed to see this picture and then also some questions arose.
Namely, firstly, how did this unusual version end up on your computer and, secondly, how did you tried to activate it?
And of course, if possible, what kind of computer is it at all, tell something about it?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to neptunus for this post:
  • Skunk1966
Change key with this: N6X2R-JW3GG-2FWDM-TQBCV-X766T

Then send me the installation ID.