Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
arcade mame edition classic

Arcade Classic Edition mame
Over 150 classic mame arcade games with a really cool besel.I have included torrent link for full mame rom  .192 set aswell.Arcade classic edition is 3.48gb in size.Ive included 3 tutorial videos of how to get it up and running.You can extract to root of c drive or with a little bit of ajusting with notepad++ you can also have on an external drive.All is included in video of.Best control pad ive found to use is the xbox 360 with usb for pc ..it will work with others aswell.This isnt my work and all praise goes to a guy called Harrison who is a gent and an excellent builder.ive done some portable emulation station builds myself which i will share down the line (24gb plus in size)..Also intro video can be changed and instructions on how is included in videos.This is a small build and some builds are from 170gb to 6tbs in size.Hope you all enjoy small kids and big kids.Just to note the torrent links are very fast for both build and mame rom pack which is 58gb and thats all mame games..

Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions

Code:
You have No permissions

Code:
You have No permissions

Code:
You have No permissions

.192 FULL MAME ROM SET  (58gb all mame roms)
Code:
You have No permissions

[Image: arcade_2]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Delboy for this post:
  • BALTAGY, WALLONN7
All links in first posted coded
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to BALTAGY for this post:
  • Delboy, WALLONN7