Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
vpn netflix

Netflix VPN
Anyone has experience with using VPN to access an international Netflix library? 

If so which one is recommended? and does it work only on a pc? or would it be able to work for a samsung smart tv? thanks in advanced
Not using Netflix myself so can't give recommendations for a vpn server that works. Only heard that some of them are blocked.

But for your other question, yes it can work for every device with some extra work.
  • Vpn on pc is the easiest, just install the vpn client from your provider and you are done.
  • For mobiles, tvs, tablets, etc. log-into your router and check if it supports vpn.
    If you setup the vpn on your router it works for every connected device.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Uthar for this post:
  • Ricard0k
I was using expressvpn for Netflix but since last week it has stopped working. Someone said on another forum that Netflix is banning vpns.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to rigok9 for this post:
  • Ricard0k
Gotcha, so will have to test one at a time until Netflix blocks them all lol 

Appreciate your input!
(11-06-2021, 07:24 PM)tfdvbdkj Wrote: What vpn work now?
let me know if you find one that works
nordvpn works for netflix without a problem (tested by me)
[Image: XeGouw2s_o.png]
I've been using SurfShark and have had good results. Their VPN is fast which is why I chose them.
I used to watch netflix with vpn but they kept on blocking it. Never tried after that.
(01-31-2022, 04:49 PM)smithyjanie2 Wrote: I used to watch netflix with vpn but they kept on blocking it. Never tried after that.
must be a bad vpn
[Image: XeGouw2s_o.png]
Windscribe VPN
You can try with free account.