Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
flip3 samsung

Samsung Flip3
thinking about upgrading to the Flip3, I am not 100% comfortable with a foldable screen though, so I'll definitely keep old phone as a backup. But anyone has had any issues with the device? pros and cons?
Device is too bulky for me, also way to expensive for a 'prototype'. I suggest to wait a few years.
After those years all those foldable devices are either gone from the market because of all the remaining issues they can't fix. Or they actually fixed everything and you have a good device without any problems.
Flips are nice  (I am a diehard Samsung NOTE fan)  but this is totally on my wish list,   ROLLABLE , so much cooler than FLIP !

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Wiz for this post:
  • Ricard0k
Oh, that one looks actually really nice.
Much better than those foldables.
The rollables keep showing up online reviews, youtube, various brands for several years.
None have made it to market yet.
I don't know if the tech is bad,  or just too expensive?    I might never get to buy one  2
Yea I'm definitely skipping this one model again or at least wait a couple of months for price to come down, seen more offers from samsung so seems like they may not be selling as much as they'd like lol But definitely will try to not be their guinea pig at my own expense lol