Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
pro folder marker

Folder Marker Pro
[Image: hQksbl0.png][Image: vJkz6UT.png]

Key features:
  • Folder Marker can change a folder icon with one mouse click
  • Folder Marker can label folders by priority (high, normal, low), by degree of work complete (done, half-done, planned), by work status (approved, rejected, pending) or by the type of the information contained in a folder (work files, important files, temp files, private files).
  • Folder Marker Folder Marker can change a folder's entire color (or shade of color - light or dark) any time you like! Your choice!
  • Folder Marker is integrated into your Windows Explorer! Right-click on any folder and Folder Marker is instantly ready to go to work changing your folder's appearance. It couldn't be easier!
  • Folder Marker Pro can change the Network folder icon. So you can customize your LAN
  • With Folder Marker you also have two additional options for folder icon changes: "Make customized folder distributable" (portable) and "Apply selected icon to all subfolders"
  • Folder Marker's menu can contain convenient category submenus.
  • Folder Marker contains a User Icons tab. Add your favorite icons and label folders with them. It's easy!
  • Folder Marker can work with several folders at once
  • Folder Marker can assign an icon to a folder from: ICO, ICL, EXE, DLL, CPL or BMP file
  • Folder Marker supports 32-bits icons
Folder Marker Pro 4.5.1 Multilingual portable paf by Jooseng
Size: 17.1 MB

Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions

Note:
For portable use, you should select "Make customized folder distributable" in Options. Otherwise the folder's icon will lost if the app moved.
DON'T SHARE MY LINKS OUTSIDE AiOWARES
PM ME FOR A RE-UPLOAD
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to Bl4ckCyb3rEnigm4 for this post:
  • GlacialMan, Manchita, mare1, nodnar, Skunk1966, tonu66, vdopeyv
Nice! I like the shiny icons, let's see if these are among them. Otherwise, I'll have to steal them from my earlier version
[Image: PNLYiEq.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mare1 for this post:
  • Bl4ckCyb3rEnigm4
(08-31-2021, 06:40 AM)mare1 Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions

Try to add the IconPack ;-)

Code:
You have No permissions
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to GlacialMan for this post:
  • Bl4ckCyb3rEnigm4, Manchita, mare1, Skunk1966
Guys, sorry for this mess...I posted an "empty" post by mistake and then tried to post an apology/explanation (how do you explain stupidity? lol). The second post seems to have left the building...don't have a clue what happened.
Anyway, third time lucky...I just wanted to say I've been using Folder Marker for a few years and it's extremely useful and really helps when you have a large amount of folders and are looking for a specific one. I have an installed version (by Dodakaedr) which is not 100% stable, and I would like to try this portable by Jooseng.....when I get my post count up!! lol Please delete the offending posts....my post count should only be 19.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Manchita for this post:
  • Bl4ckCyb3rEnigm4, Skunk1966
Right, I've got Enigm4/Jooseng's portable. I haven't checked it totally yet but I did notice that, just as with the installed version (also by TC Hayat) when you add your own icons to "User Icons" it appears to accept them but when you check you find that not all your icons are there. The official site says you can add "unlimited" icons to User Icons tab. I tried to add 700 icons using both methods "Drag and drop" and "Add" but it only kept about 250-300. It's not a big deal but I thought I'd mention it so others can maybe add only their favourite icons rather than whole sets. Still think it's a good program.
Thanks to the guys who made it available. 8 8 8
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Manchita for this post:
  • Bl4ckCyb3rEnigm4
Why I dont have the permission to see the code or the download link, I registered today just for it