Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
recovery easeus data wizard

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
[Image: QJMgZgE.png]
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a powerful recovery tool, which is able to completely recover lost files, pictures, documents, videos, after deleting, formatting, partition loss, OS crash, and other data loss scenarios. The software is easy to use, and anyone can recover disappeared data on their own.

"On the same hard disk, EaseUS easily found and recovered at least a dozen graphics files that Stellar didn't find at all. Both EaseUS and Stellar offer optional deep scans that can take hours to search every sector on a drive for recoverable files, but only EaseUS lets you search and preview files that the app has already found, while the deep scan continues in the background. Stellar makes you wait until the deep scan is complete. On a 2TB spinning-platter drive that I used for testing, EaseUS required ten hours for a full scan, while Stellar needed a whopping 34 hours. Since I was able to find the files I wanted long before EaseUS completed its scan, its ability to recover while scanning was vastly more convenient than Stellar's refusal to let me recover files or do anything else in the program while it made its scan. When you launch EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard it starts by displaying a list of locations on your system where the app can search for lost data—drive letters, the Recycle Bin, the Desktop, or any specific folder. Click a location and the Scan button, and it goes to work, automatically creating a full file list and a list of deleted files during its initial scan. With Stellar, in contrast, you have to wait while it resorts its file list if you want a list of deleted files. EaseUS, also unlike Stellar, lets you use a Filter menu to limit the search to specific file types, or to zero in on files modified in the last three days, or in the three days before that, or other date ranges. And the same menu lets you zero in on different file sizes, such as under 100KB or between 100MB and 1GB. Stellar doesn't have these options. When the app finishes scanning your drive for data, it displays a well-organized file list, with deleted files listed separately from other files, and an optional preview panel."
You can read more here:
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions

Homepage
Code:
You have No permissions

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 14.2.1.0 (Rev 1) Technician Multilingual portable paf by Jooseng
Size: 42.2 MB
Code:
You have No permissions
DON'T SHARE MY LINKS OUTSIDE AiOWARES
PM ME FOR A RE-UPLOAD
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Bl4ckCyb3rEnigm4 for this post:
  • GlacialMan