Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
to companies 19 push they are employees vaccinated covid vaccines for prove

Companies Push Employees to Prove They Are Vaccinated for Covid-19
I hope this will be implemented all over the world, every corporation should provide free vaccination for their employs and should get fired people who refuse to do it. Immunization is backed up by science and should be respected as it is.
If the vaccinations were effective I could maybe agree, but unfortunately most of the hospitalized seem to be vaxxed. So it's not doing its job.
We should not give away our most basic rights for something that is not what it seems.
We need a bit of new legislation.   

No insurance should pay for your hospital visit, or ANY of your expenses if you chose not to take the free, available vaccine. 
If you get sick ,  stay home and live with your consequences.

If a voluntary unvaxxed infects ME,  or my MOM,   I can sue you.  My MOM can sue you.  
If I lose my MOM because of you,  I CAN SUE YOU too. 
IE    if you chose to put yourself in a state where you can be infected,  and infect others, 
you should be legally liable for any deaths, pain, and any expenses you directly or indirectly caused.

Apply a little of that wisdom to society,  and maybe people will accept the free beer and go get their stupid shots.   Ugh.
(10-01-2021, 08:44 PM)WTFX Wrote: If the vaccinations were effective I could maybe agree, but unfortunately most of the hospitalized seem to be vaxxed.

Uh... where are you getting your news?
Last numbers I saw (from July) 74% of COVID-19-patiënts in hospital were not vaccinated.
that's a good news
Already got my 2nd shot. Vaccination is good, but pushing employees is absolutely not
Got my 2 shots last year, now waiting to get booster shot.
Seems like the shots aren't working, and I had a friend who died from a brain anuerysm at the beginning of December after being vaccinated with absolutely no prior health problems.
Wonder what the future holds in for us with all of these new regulations across the globe.