Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
to companies 19 push they are employees vaccinated covid vaccines for prove

Companies Push Employees to Prove They Are Vaccinated for Covid-19
Companies are stepping up the pressure on workers to get vaccinated --not necessarily with mandates but with strong nudges.

From a report: For months, many employers have attempted to coax workers into receiving a Covid-19 vaccine. Companies dangled cash, time off and other prizes to encourage vaccinations. Executives made personal appeals in town-hall meetings and internal memos. Now, some of those efforts are taking a more assertive and urgent tone. While most employers haven't flat-out ordered staff to get vaccinated, many are asking workers to report their vaccination status or are implementing policies that restrict the activities of unvaccinated workers.

Unlike the first wave of corporate efforts -- which focused more on getting front-line workers and essential staffers at retailers, hospitals and airlines vaccinated -- the latest push affects more professionals at banks, law firms and similar businesses. Some companies say they want reassurance that the majority of their workers are vaccinated before broadly reopening offices. Goldman Sachs last week ordered its U.S. employees to disclose in an internal portal whether they had received the vaccine. The Wall Street firm, which hasn't mandated vaccines, has told staff that fully vaccinated employees who have registered their status can work without masks in its offices. Others will still have to wear masks at all times except at their desks. Other banks, including Morgan Stanley and Wells Fargo, have asked employees to voluntarily register their vaccination status.

Code:
https://www.wsj.com/articles/companies-push-employees-to-prove-they-are-vaccinated-11623672001

WHAT DO YOU GuYS THINK?
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to NikKlaus for this post:
  • Darthagnon, edgewoodjackson
i think companies are in the right, everybody should get vaccinated if it's available to them... many people from many countries dying because they dont have access to the vaccine and people who can take it doesnt? wtf
Companies are doing the correct thing. I don't blame them at all. Vaccinated = Safe.
I don't like it. Individual health is an individual's business, not a company's. "Forcing" (but technically not, just enough to appease lawyers) people to undergo medical procedures is not good.

I won't be getting it because I'm healthy, young, and don't need it; if I get sick, I can deal with it (haven't been sick in years). If you're old, fat and live off Cheetos and Mountain Dew, by all means, get vaccinated if you want, so you won't get sick.
Seems to be USA news, but I guess we're all F--ed with a capital F. I don't believe Alex Jones & Co., and I don't like it when he's proved right.
yup vaccination is a mandatory, even if vaccination wont ensure you not getting the virus completely, atleast when you do get the virus, it will not be that fatal. that is the main goal of vaccination. to reduce hospitalization and death.
(06-15-2021, 09:31 AM)NikKlaus Wrote: Companies are stepping up the pressure on workers to get vaccinated --not necessarily with mandates but with strong nudges.

From a report: For months, many employers have attempted to coax workers into receiving a Covid-19 vaccine. Companies dangled cash, time off and other prizes to encourage vaccinations. Executives made personal appeals in town-hall meetings and internal memos. Now, some of those efforts are taking a more assertive and urgent tone. While most employers haven't flat-out ordered staff to get vaccinated, many are asking workers to report their vaccination status or are implementing policies that restrict the activities of unvaccinated workers.

Unlike the first wave of corporate efforts -- which focused more on getting front-line workers and essential staffers at retailers, hospitals and airlines vaccinated -- the latest push affects more professionals at banks, law firms and similar businesses. Some companies say they want reassurance that the majority of their workers are vaccinated before broadly reopening offices. Goldman Sachs last week ordered its U.S. employees to disclose in an internal portal whether they had received the vaccine. The Wall Street firm, which hasn't mandated vaccines, has told staff that fully vaccinated employees who have registered their status can work without masks in its offices. Others will still have to wear masks at all times except at their desks. Other banks, including Morgan Stanley and Wells Fargo, have asked employees to voluntarily register their vaccination status.

Code:
https://www.wsj.com/articles/companies-push-employees-to-prove-they-are-vaccinated-11623672001

WHAT DO YOU GuYS THINK?
100% Companies are in the right here.
Well... we do know now, that those 'treatments' (can we really call them 'vaccine', seriously?..) :
- don't protect from getting covid sickness
- don't prevent transmission to other people
- DON'T prevent you from having to be hospitalized, and even...wait for it.. dying from it..
- will force you to get eternally new shots to be 'up to date' (if you ever understood the way they are working, aka only working on a known variant spikes)
-will force you to be ETERNALLY under permanent control and tracking from a 'pass' qr codes and so on...

Well..the 'pandemy of the vaccinated' is for the next shot, we guess...

Apart all those little details, yeah, those treatments are great and do help to prevent the 'severe symptoms'... might we ask id 'death' is counted? ^^

oh well... brave new world did have its 'savages areas' for the non complaints...
Regarding Vaccination, Dell decide work only with the voluntary consent of the employee
Well I agree with corporations. People refusing to get vaccinated are a hazard for the safety of others well being so they will have to face the consequences of endangering other people's lives.