Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
2021 in voted expats were countries the these for best

These countries were voted the best for expats in 2021
i was an exchange student in Canada and it was awesome, visited a lot of beautiful places and people indeed are so friendly.
Definetely a good place to live
i have some friends currently living in Malaysia and they said they are enjoying it so far. In these hard times tho it seems that they still fine enough
(06-14-2021, 06:10 PM)lucasyo Wrote: i was an exchange student in Canada and it was awesome, visited a lot of beautiful places and people indeed are so friendly.
Definetely a good place to live

I have friends living there (Toronto) and housing costs are too much for them. That's currently the #1 complaint I've been hearing. So it may not be a great place unless you have a high-paying job or lots of passive income to keep you afloat.
(05-29-2021, 12:47 PM)meretrix Wrote: I’m not sure I agree with the Mexico one. There have been a lot of violence and unrest in the past 2 years or better.
I agree with you there.  Would not be in my top 10 if I had to relocate again.
(07-10-2021, 10:06 PM)MrEprize Wrote:
(05-29-2021, 12:47 PM)meretrix Wrote: I’m not sure I agree with the Mexico one. There have been a lot of violence and unrest in the past 2 years or better.
I agree with you there.  Would not be in my top 10 if I had to relocate again.
Think it depends where. Some places are beautiful. 
I like Australia. But too bad a lot of the wildlife can kill you.
Taiwan, Mexico on the top of this list?  HAHA really funny, joke.
Life is pretty expensive in Canada,  you would need substantial savings to retire here.   And new winter clothes...
I kinda have my doubts about Vietnam and Mexico. I mean just googling news with their names makes you wonder about this list.
Weird list IMO.
Not sure it's inline with where people dream to go to or where they currently are. Some countries are clearly missing (like Singapore) and others in the list have serious security issues (like Mexico or Ecuador).
When you have cheap + warm + beaches ,  all 3 at the same time,   then you have to do 3rd world country and live with whatever issues come with that.

Otherwise you can't have affordable...     

Costa Rica would be on my short list,   St Lucia too,   really nice places,  no super crime.  Neither is a particularly wealthy country though, still issues.