Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
to good app record calls phone

good app to record phone calls
Is there any good apps that allow me to record my phone conversations?  The reason i would like this functionality, is i do IT support and sometimes have to answer the phone while in my car, or somewhere that I'm unable to take notes on the issue. Id like to be able to replay the conversation later when im back at my office.
Search YouTube for call recorder ios.
You can record incoming calls for free with Google Voice. Keep in mind though that you can't record outgoing calls (i.e. calls that you initiate) with it. There are a few free and paid apps in the store if you need to record both way. Unfortunately Apple doesn't include a native call recorder in their devices due to the legal concerns.
Use third party app. There are many apps
I recommend Cube ACR call recorder - it's device dependent, but if it works, then it works very well.

Unfortunately, it is device dependent, and Android updates can break it 2
(05-30-2021, 04:18 PM)Darthagnon Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionsAndroid updates? LooL for anyone looking for this here is a few apps for Ios

Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to LucasSaraiva for this post:
  • mare1
Easiest way would be of using like another device to record, or, like google voice