Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
day of the joke

Joke of the day!
A man walks past a beggar every day and gives him $10 and that Continues for a year.
Then suddenly the daily donation changes to $5  "Well," the beggar thinks, "it's still better than nothing." 
A year passes in this way until the man's daily donation suddenly becomes $2
"What's going on now?" the beggar asks his donor.  "First you give me $10 every day, then $5 and now only $2 What's the problem?" 
"Well," the man says, "last year my eldest son went to university. It's very expensive, so I had to cut costs.
This year my eldest daughter also went to university, so I had to cut my expenses even further."
  "And how many children do you have?" the beggar asks.
  "Four," the man replies. 
"Well," says the beggar, "I hope you don't plan to educate them all at my expense."
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Krinal for this post:
  • nodnar
Dammn.  That's cold ;-)
haha funny
104 4/10 funny. 10/10 fucked up 69
Golf Course Murder

These two detectives received a call that a Mexican had been found dead on the local golf so they went to investigate.
When they got there they found that he had a large hole in his chest.
The sergeant told the rookie to look for a golf gun nearby.
After looking for a golf gun for about ten minutes the rookie finally got his courage up and asked the sergeant what a golf gun looked like.
The sergeant replied...
"I don't know, but it shot a hole-in-Juan"