Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 4.59 Average

[-]
Tags
windows amp license kms38™ generation hwid 10 digital

[Windows 10] Digital License (HWID) & KMS38™ Generation
If using HWIDGEN ties the windows activation with the motherboard, would this ever cause problems if I sell my motherboard to someone else when they try to activate/install windows?
(05-17-2020, 09:36 PM)vantesv Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
Digital activation ties activation to more than just the motherboard. Microsoft says you have to make "significant hardware changes, such as changing your motherboard" for the system to lose its activation. They don't actually say all the system components that activation is tied to, but it's safe to say it's not just the motherboard.

So bottom line, if you replace your motherboard and sell your old one to someone else, your system would no longer be activated, and the person who installed your old motherboard would also not be activated. So you can safely sell your motherboard without worrying someone else will get your activation.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to TanMan for this post:
  • Skunk1966, vantesv
Thanks!  That's exactly what I wanted to know
(05-17-2020, 09:36 PM)vantesv Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
3 months back my Asus mobo died. I could exchange it for free because it is under warranty. But i forgot that and bought new Gigabyte mobo. Win10 loaded on new mobo without problem but after 2 days it unregistered itself from pro to trial. I ran hwidgen again to register it. Since registration depends on multiple hardware components there is no need to be panic. Remember you are not a genuine user. So you can run hwidgen as many times as you want with new hardware to get registered. Just use kms38 mode to register locally without contacting M$ servers.
If you are genuine user, you have option to link your registration with email-id. Even i linked my win10 registration to a dummy email account few times and unlinked again. M$ know all our crap but they don't care. They get all money from business and corporate people.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to chillgates for this post:
  • Skunk1966
windows defender blocked the download...
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to littlewolf for this post:
  • powerinside
(05-20-2020, 02:55 PM)littlewolf Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionsdisable realtime protection and cloudprotection and download. Once you have the file enable protection again. Put the file in a folder and whitelist the entire folder in AV before unpacking

It's a false-positive!
If you don't feel comfortable disabling real-time protection to get the file let me know (also let me know if you want the GUI/automated version or the manual version)
[Image: XeGouw2s_o.png]
107 107 107 107 107 OK,I'm good.
Hi,

I am totally new on this website, so sorry for the stupidity. 32

Is the latest version the one provided on "MIRROR 1" on the first post ?

Thanks by advance
(05-23-2020, 05:01 PM)MotionGrey Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionsyes it is
[Image: XeGouw2s_o.png]
Hi! Newbie here.

Thank you for this amazing tool. 

I'd like to ask if there's any way I can change from KMS38 to just HWID?