Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 4.59 Average

[-]
Tags
windows amp license kms38™ generation hwid 10 digital

[Windows 10] Digital License (HWID) & KMS38™ Generation
(03-20-2021, 02:28 PM)bontha_vamsee Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionsRead the forum rules here: The contents of this section are hidden
Also read the topic about member ranks here: The contents of this section are hidden

unneccessary reply removed
[Image: XeGouw2s_o.png]
[-] The following 10 users say Thank You to Skunk1966 for this post:
  • bakaito9, chaichunyang, hansiiii85, jabrwky, jhammerstrike, N#eRmc4aqVIHqrQu, Plimmer, Richter, th.e.las.t.o.fu.s.tmp, YokaiYo
(03-21-2021, 07:50 PM)crisi2020 Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionsuse the "Add Thank You" button instead of replying with "Thanks, "Thank you" or any simlilar reply.
I suggest to read the forum rules here: The contents of this section are hidden
Also read the topic about member ranks here: The contents of this section are hidden

unneccessary reply removed
[-] The following 16 users say Thank You to Skunk1966 for this post:
  • bakaito9, chaichunyang, ciscokid516, hansiiii85, imnotthefool, jhammerstrike, JustChecking, Kmo917, korogui, m.eshi, Plimmer, squad7, Supersayano, th.e.las.t.o.fu.s.tmp, underdoq, YokaiYo
(03-21-2021, 08:28 PM)Chad Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionsUse thanks botton instead and read the rules The contents of this section are hidden
(02-10-2021, 03:49 AM)chillgates Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
although KMS38 is almost "permanent" activation until year 2038
HWID requires an active & working internet connection to perform activation but is indefinitely permanent while KMS38 can be used offline but activates until 2038

edit - I may have to add hwidgen & jatd onto the ignore/exclusion list in the windows defender app on some of my Win10 PCs as WD (with certain recent definition updates for defender) sometimes seem to flag s1ave77's apps as either malware or trojan
[-] The following 14 users say Thank You to erp-ster0 for this post:
  • bakaito9, compic, gwisawesome, hansiiii85, lapsap2007, netrix, onlymeinside, Plimmer, Skunk1966, spamcollector24x7, tommiy, Tucoco, vLaDv, Vrah2
Hi, the backup link is down for a while, can you check it again? Thank you.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to teikiteiki for this post:
  • chaichunyang, Skunk1966, vLaDv
(06-16-2021, 11:36 PM)teikiteiki Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions-Original link for the manual version still works
-New backup link for automated version fixed
[-] The following 20 users say Thank You to Skunk1966 for this post:
  • chaichunyang, gaprillar, guvven, kriz, markom015, miloxtreme, NikKlaus, NinjaUmbra, nodate, pacoolio, pitopito, purplehaze777777, R409027, serejka4903, sznabel, teikiteiki, TheBeast, vLaDv, Vrah2, zhecky
Yeah, I just used the manual version with a batch file for hwid and it works great. No detection on windows security from the manual way either.
[-] The following 11 users say Thank You to Calvinball.King for this post:
  • arcana, cyberkid, gaprillar, kriz, NinjaUmbra, nodate, pacoolio, pitopito, RedMeister, Skunk1966, vLaDv
I'm trying my best not to be an idiot about this, but I'm fairly confused.

I'm on a KMS38 install of 2019 LTSC (1809), and I'd like to update to the 2021 LTSC (21H2). I'm not sure what is the best way to do this. From what I can tell, I could download a new ISO for LTSC 2021, but it doesn't look like this version of the HWID/KMS generator works with that ISO.

It might be possible to upgrade my system in place using the ISO, which should keep the current activation. If I understand things, that is. I'm a bit leery to experiment with it, I don't want to lose the system. It's not a super high priority system, but I'd lose access to my games until I got it fixed.

Can someone with more experience give me some advice please?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ntuewu for this post:
  • kye04
(08-01-2022, 10:08 PM)Ntuewu Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionshwidgen has become abandonware and isn't maintained. To activate 2021 LTSC look for MAS 1.6
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to Skunk1966 for this post:
  • Bl4ckCyb3rEnigm4, kriz, mare1, Ntuewu, serejka4903, zmeul87
Is it possible to use this script to activate Windows 11 Pro with a digital license?

(I upgraded from Win 11 Home OEM to Win 11 Pro using the generic key VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T)

Thank You.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Emer for this post:
  • kye04, mariandag, poohkuma