Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 4.45 Average

[-]
Tags
windows install kms predecessor license kms38™ generation licens upgrade hwid 10 digital or without

[Windows 10] Digital License (HWID) & KMS38™ Generation
hello
please is there any way to delete the permanent windows 10 key its still sticking in the PC even after format
the reason i want to do this because i got an original windows 10 key and i want to test it
i tried all methods in the internet nothing help the windows is activated again after troubleshooting
please i need you help and thank you very much
(07-31-2020, 04:22 PM)mahmood Wrote: hello
please is there any way to delete the permanent windows 10 key its still sticking in the PC even after format
the reason i want to do this because i got an original windows 10 key and i want to test it
i tried all methods in the internet nothing help the windows is activated again after troubleshooting
In command prompt as administrator:

Install the new key:
slmgr.vbs /ipk #####-#####-#####-#####-#####

And then activate:
slmgr.vbs /ipk #####-#####-#####-#####-#####
Sorry. The second line is:

slmgr.vbs /ato

I can't edit the topic
(07-31-2020, 04:38 PM)alexxf Wrote: Sorry. The second line is:

slmgr.vbs /ato

I can't edit the topic
hello
sorry my friend the key crack is sticking to windows i have tried every thing you can imagine but no chance
(07-31-2020, 05:24 PM)mahmood Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 04:38 PM)alexxf Wrote: Sorry. The second line is:

slmgr.vbs /ato

I can't edit the topic
hello
sorry my friend the key crack is sticking to windows i have tried every thing you can imagine but no chance

Remember that key is not a "crack". It is the default key when you install Windows.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to alexxf for this post:
  • mahmood
(07-31-2020, 04:22 PM)mahmood Wrote: hello
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
Register to view

You can still test your original license in a VM even if it's the same OS version as your live OS.
[Image: XeGouw2s_o.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Skunk1966 for this post:
  • mahmood
Heart Heart Heart Heart