Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 4.59 Average

[-]
Tags
windows amp license kms38™ generation hwid 10 digital

[Windows 10] Digital License (HWID) & KMS38™ Generation
(12-08-2019, 06:41 PM)Skunk1966 Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
windows 10 pro
(12-08-2019, 07:56 PM)m.eshi Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionsplease post the log from hwidgen
[Image: XeGouw2s_o.png]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Skunk1966 for this post:
  • faker, m.eshi
(12-09-2019, 05:16 AM)Skunk1966 Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
thank you for the reply, here's the log file.

Attached Files
.txt   failure log.txt (Size: 2.1 KB / Downloads: 2)
(12-09-2019, 01:18 PM)m.eshi Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionsthat's the wrong log. Run hwidgen again with admin privileges and copy the content from the hwidgen window and post here please
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Skunk1966 for this post:
  • m.eshi
(12-09-2019, 01:47 PM)Skunk1966 Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionsOk sorry. i get the error "failed to determine licensing status, please check if your system has any product key installed" when i try to run hdwidgen, the window doesn't even open for me.
(12-09-2019, 02:06 PM)m.eshi Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionsdisable real-time protection in AV before running the tool and try again
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Skunk1966 for this post:
  • m.eshi
(12-08-2019, 05:55 PM)m.eshi Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
I managed to fix the problem. As the error says, there wasn't any product key associated with my windows 10, so I attempted to put in a windows 10 pro The contents of this section are hidden , but the change product key option in settings->Activation didn't work. then I came across The contents of this section are hidden  and managed to successfully set the win10 pro generic key(RTm/retail version) using cmd. next, I ran hwidgen again and this time it didn't give me the error and it successfully activated windows. thanks s1ave77 for this awesome tool.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to m.eshi for this post:
  • MaskedUser, Skunk1966
btw, seems hwid.kms38.gen.mk6 have troubles to determine when PC is connected to Internet in Windows 10 1909, for example in a Notebook that is already connected through WiFi the console/log mention something about "detected offline", but the Notebook is already connected to internet, so the activation fails, and hwid.kms38.gen.mk6 disabled the WiFi adapter for some unknown reason, so I guess this is a bug ?
(12-10-2019, 12:35 AM)MELERIX Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionsI haven't tested 1909 yet so I don't know. However I don't think the tool can disable wifi (will test later this week)
Hope somebody can help: I validated win 10 LTSB with Digital License (HWID) some time ago (don't remember what version) and now I'm trying to update it to LTSC, mounting its updated ISO and running the setup.

Unfortunately it seems it doesn't like digital activations, showing the message

Windows 10 Setup Has Failed To Validate The Product Key

I know that LTSC must be re-validated at the end of installation, but is there a way to avoid the above issue in order to complete  the installation till the end?
Thanks in advance and anyway 67