Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
hetman spy internet 2

Hetman Internet Spy 2.2
[Image: g5B8Rg3.png]
This program analyzes the contents of both existing and deleted browser system files and collects detailed information on a user's online activity. The utility allows you to analyze browsing history, social media messages, search history, emails, videos watched on YouTube, etc.
The user-friendly interface is good not only for parents who would like to monitor their children's online activity, but also for detectives working on digital evidence. The application will give you certain information even if the browsing history was deleted, the data was removed, or the disk was formatted.

Ways you can use it
If you've decided to clear your search history, browsing history, or the history of any other past online activities, you shouldn't assume it will be gone forever. Browsing history can be read easily, and even restored, if necessary.

Show a list of opened web pages
The application collects the history of opened URLs and displays the opening date, total number of visits, and the time s

Homepage
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions

Hetman Internet Spy 2.5 Multilingual portable paf by Jooseng
Size: 21.3 MB
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions

Hetman Internet Spy 2.2 Multilingual portable paf by Jooseng
Size: 21.67 MB
Code: