Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
6 21 gillmeister expert rename 5

Gillmeister Rename Expert
[Image: 99eajAr.png]

Rename Expert is a lightweight Windows application whose purpose is to help you rename files and folders in a batch mode using several preset actions. You are welcomed by a well-organized set of functions that allows you to create multiple profiles for the renaming tasks. There is support for a restoring option in case you want to roll back the changes made to your files.
The tool offers you quick access to the files and folders stored in your computer, so you can select the items that you want to process. Plus, you can drag and drop the files and folders directly into the primary panel. If you want to make the most out of this utility, you can check out the help manual which provides comprehensive information about each built-in dedicated parameter. Rename Expert lets you use several preset actions that allow you to customize the renaming process in detail, such as replace, insert, move, swap, remove, and change case.

Homepage
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions

Gillmeister Rename Expert 5.23.0 EN-DE portable paf by Jooseng
Size: 7.7 MB
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions

Gillmeister Rename Expert 5.21.6 EN-DE portable paf by Jooseng
Size: 7.1 MB
Code: