Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
ntwind portable winsnap

Portable NTWind WinSnap
Portable NTWind WinSnap
Fast and user-friendly utility for taking and editing screenshots. It easily captures windows of non-rectangular form with transparent backgrounds including Aero Glass and instantly enhances screenshots with professional-looking shadows, reflections, highlights, outlines, watermarks and color effects. Moreover, it allows you to quickly edit and annotate screenshots afterwards. Packed with a handful of screen capturing and image editing capabilities, WinSnap comes in handy whether you need an occasional screenshot or your job requires professional screenshots for a user manual, presentation, blog or website
[Image: ws5-light-800.png]
  • Custom Portable Format (NSIS) Developed by DoomStorm (Portables and Repacks Workbench)
  • Online Installer 0.9 MB
  • When the Online Installer is executed, it checks for the current official version. If available, it's donwloaded and used to generate or update the Portable version. Settings, of a possibly updated Portable version, are preserved
  • Local settings, of a possibly installed official version, are preserved. They are available when the portable version is not in execution
  • A progress window is shown during starting and closing operations. To hide it, modify the value of the HideProgressWindow setting in WinSnapPortable.ini (available in the main folder, beside the launcher, after the initial startup)
  • Multilingual. All languages provided by the official version are fully available. Default language is set according to the OS. To enable the ability of changing it, modify the value of the UseSystemLanguage setting in WinSnapPortable.ini (available in the main folder, beside the launcher, after the initial startup)
  • Activated
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to GlacialMan for this post:
  • Bl4ckCyb3rEnigm4, Garland, MaskedUser, pr0lab, s1ave77
Online Installer regularly updated the Portable version to the current 5.1.4

Re-execute it 113
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to GlacialMan for this post:
  • Bl4ckCyb3rEnigm4, MaskedUser, pr0lab
WinSnap 5.2.9 Multilingual portable paf by Jooseng
Size: 4.4 MB