Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
6 21 better file rename

Better File Rename 6.22
[Image: image.png]

This program offers an alternative for those needing to change large amounts of file names. For example, if a user needs to add the word "Test" to a batch of 150 files, they can use this program to locate and make that change in bulk, as opposed to individually changing all 150. Options for changes include commands like: produce alphabetical list, produce numbered list, remove vowels, and more than 30 other commands. For users who frequently rename files using the same conventions, there is also an option to create a "Droplet," which lets you save settings to change file names then drag and drop files to apply those settings. The trial version has a 10-file limit, but users should still be able to get a sense of how the program works.

Overall, this is program does the work it promises and can help save a great deal of time when dealing with massive amounts of files. Its only drawback is a lack of direction that may confuse users with little computer and file experience. However, more experienced user, or those willing to learn by trial and error, will appreciate the help Better File Rename gives to make a tedious task easier.

Homepage
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions

Better File Rename 6.22 English portable paf by Jooseng
Size: 12.6 MB
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions

Better File Rename 6.21 English portable paf by Jooseng
Size: 12.6 MB
Code: