Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
fast video 1 73 downloader 3

Fast Video Downloader
[Image: image.png]
Fast Video Downloader lets you download HD videos from sharing sites fast.
The most important aspect of Fast Video Downloader is that it works fast; it's in the name after all. When you find a video you want to keep locally, this app can download it much faster than it would take you to actually watch the video. The program is also responsive and reliable. What you see is what you get, and you don’t have to worry much about corrupted downloads and video glitches.
Fast Video Downloader supports a wide range of websites, and while it has great support for services like YouTube and Break, it isn’t limited to just sharing sites. You can download video from practically any website that host video files or streams video. The app even has a built-in web browser that you can use to access a service like YouTube or to hunt around the Web for the video you want.
The program also supports batching, so if there are many videos you want to download, you can simply add them to a queue and Fast Video Downloader will get to them in order. In addition to download scheduling, it supports scheduled startups as well, which means that you can have Fast Video Downloader launch at 1am and then stop downloading videos at 4am; never interfering with other Internet usages.
The user interface is a bit on the basic side. Almost everything you need is in a single window, and there’s not even a menu system. Nevertheless, the UI gets the job done and doesn’t get in the way. It’s worth mentioning that while Fast Video Downloader does support video conversions, this feature isn’t enabled in the free version. You’ll have to use the video’s default format or use another tool to convert videos to the format you need.

Homepage
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions

Fast Video Downloader 4.0.0.0 Multilingual portable paf by Jooseng
Size: 46.5 MB
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions

Fast Video Downloader 3.1.0.79 Multilingual portable paf by Jooseng
Size: 45.9 MB
Code: