Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
316 v3 22 8 hitmanpro

HitmanPro v3.8.22.316
HitmanPro 3, formerly Hitman Pro, is a fast All-in-One tool to locate, identify and remove viruses, spyware, trojans, rootkits and other malware. HitmanPro 3 will quickly show if your PC is infected with malicious software. Research shows that many computers are infected, even if they have an up-to-date security suite installed, and that a combination of different anti malware programs would be required to prevent infection. HitmanPro 3 uses innovative cloud computing techniques to detect and remove potential malware threats with minimal impact on system performance. A further benefit of this technology is that you need never again download definitions on a hourly / daily basis as this is all managed in the cloud further reducing the impact on your PC. Scanning your PC is free for the life of the product. Users can take a paid for subscription to cover malware removal after the first 30 days free use.

Thanks to @DickMaster & @Indip3nd3nt

Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
Can an Administrator tell me why every time I post here I get these screwed up posts? Please fix if you care to. Can't you copy and past stuff????
(04-09-2021, 11:14 AM)uffbros Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionsif it's copy/pasted directly from another forum it can cause problems.
You can avoid that by copy/pasting to notepad and then copy/paste directly from notepad
[Image: XeGouw2s_o.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Skunk1966 for this post:
  • uffbros