Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
tool office ms

MS Office Tool
Rainbow 
Office Tool Plus

English|简体中文|繁體中文|日本語|한국어|Italiano|ไทย/Thai|polski|Brazilian Portuguese|Français|Deutsch|Bahasa Indonesia

Office Tool Plus is a tool for managing, downloading and installing Office.

Office Tool Plus is based on Microsoft's Office Deployment Tool. You can customize configure your Office installation and download installation files to install Office without Internet.

What's more, you can manage your installed Office, add language packs or customize uninstall Office.

System Requirements
Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012 or higher.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 or higher.

Download :
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to MaskedUser for this post:
  • AVATAR, Kalif66, kenged, perucho, PriSim
Not support on Windows 7/8/ 8.1
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to My Vn for this post:
  • MaskedUser
please install latest visual c++ redist package & .net framework 4.8 for your os.
then cross check if its working or not . its fully supported on win 7with sp1, 8 & 10 .
how do I get the office tool to activaate the software? it still says its okay until april 11th.
(04-09-2020, 11:16 PM)btxitszjaee Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions"The activate function was based on Microsoft's ospp.vbs (Office Software Protect Platform), all activate operations are performed by ospp.vbs. And in order to let users better understand OSPP, we translated it (zh-cn, zh-tw).
You can view the description of OSPP in
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
(Office installed required)."

Source: https://github.com/YerongAI/Office-Tool
[Image: XeGouw2s_o.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Skunk1966 for this post:
  • btxitszjaee
I apoligize but I do not understand what you are saying? Once I install office how do I activate it?
(04-11-2020, 12:04 AM)btxitszjaee Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionsuse KMS_VL_ALL if you haven't bought a license for the installed Office version installed
[Image: XeGouw2s_o.png]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Skunk1966 for this post:
  • My Vn, nodnar