Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
finereader abbyy 3886 18 113 112 15 2130 1494

ABBYY FineReader 15.0.113.3886
ABBYY FineReader 15 OCR software accurately converts paper and image documents into editable formats including Microsoft Word, Excel, PDF and e-books. Recognizing 192 languages in any language combination, FineReader’s unmatched recognition and conversion technologies have been boosted to eliminate retyping or reformatting.

ABBYY FineReader 15 preserves all original formats, and recognizes tables and graphs with even higher accuracy. Background processing, quicker image loading and one-click automation get more done, far faster, while verification and editing tools streamline proofing and editing of OCR results.

In addition, image pre-processing optimizes digital image conversions and new Text Extraction pulls content sections for reuse elsewhere.

[Image: in7SAVx.png]

Use your digital camera or mobile phone as a portable “scanner” to capture text from hardcopy documents, books and newspapers. As well as from banners, posters and other media. Then, with ABBYY FineReader 15, convert your camera images into electronic text files for editing, archiving, creating new documents and other purposes.

Edit and create new documents based on paper or image-only originals. FineReader’s ability to turn documents, however complex their layouts, into editable files saves you significant time and effort. ABBYY FineReader 15 also lets you transform the information trapped in paper or images into actionable, searchable, digital content. Quickly access content trapped in image-only PDFs and scans. Instantly copy and quote sections of content, including text, tables or images.

Optical Character Recognition (OCR) is a technology that enables conversion of images, received from scanner or digital camera, and PDFs to editable and searchable text documents ready for editing, quoting, search, and archiving.

ABBYY FineReader 15 is a highly intelligent OCR software for creating editable and searchable electronic files from scanned paper documents, PDFs and digital photographs. The application reaches beyond typical OCR capabilities. Such as page by page recognition by processing complex, multipage documents including their original structure.

Homepage
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions

Download - ABBYY FineReader 15.0.113.3886 with Crack by Pafnutiy761
PHP Code:
The contents of this section are hidden 
You have No permissions
[-] The following 10 users say Thank You to Iznogoud for this post:
  • 1310ac, dgso, kevin12, Lightinz, mengfa0708, My Vn, PriSim, shinzi, Sirjames, tfu
New version (15.0.112.2130) in post #1.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Iznogoud for this post:
  • mengfa0708
Adedd Crack v15.0.112.2130 by Pafnutiy761 (Updated: 23.01.2020) in post #1.

Changelog:
1. Bug - when comparing text files and when printing via PDF-XChange 5.0, a trial mark appears, an error if the service is disabled (fixed). This does not apply to portable versions (the printer must be installed in the system).
2. Dummy files changed (who has problems with UAC in the original files)
Added Crack v15.0.112.2130 by Pafnutiy761 (Updated: 27.01.2020) in post #1.
Changelog:
1. The restriction on the number of processor cores used during HotFolder operation has been removed.

Once again thanks to Pafnutiy761 | ru-board.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Iznogoud for this post:
  • sledge101, tfu
Added New Crack v15.0.112.2130 by Pafnutiy761 (Updated: 09.03.2020) in post #1.
  • tfu
How to crack please, any instructions is appreciated.
Just copy Awl.dll in install dir.
That is all, ignore that license is trial.
  • tfu
Thank you so much, I did that but the activation section in Help Tab is still present and in the "About" section it does not report that the software is activated, is it normal?
I am sorry for any inconvenience, but when I replaced Awl.dll with the one of Pafnutiy I get the following error message upon launching ABBYY.

[Image: IMG-20200715-224522-01.jpg]

Just for information I installed ABBYY Finereader Corporate 15.113.3886
[quote pid='9662' dateline='1594842889']
Just for information I installed ABBYY Finereader Corporate 15.113.3886
[/quote]

I didn't know that v15.113.3886 exist. Fix is only for v15.0.112.2130. Wait for new fix, or use v15.0.112.2130.
  • tfu