Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

[-]
Tags
6 backupper 9 7 8 aomei 5

AOMEI Backupper 5.9.0
AOMEI Backupper is a handy application that allows you to create disk and partition backups with just a few clicks. You can use the program to select the partition that you want to back up and create a backup image within minutes. It can also explore the created image and restore it to the hard drive if your data gets corrupted. You can create a bootable disk for recovering your data.

[Image: 5itildu.png]

Complete Backup Management
-Backup system, entire disk, one or more partitions, and selected files & folders.
-Make backup easy with schedule, incremental, and differential operations.
-Automatically clean up old image files based on specified value to save disk space.
-Store backup images to local disk, external hard drive, CD/DVD, flash drive, or NAS/network, etc.
-Email notifications; view backup logs; export/import tasks; compress, split, mount backup images.
-Start up unlimited client machines through PXE network booting for system maintenance.

Fast and Reliable Recovery
-Restore system, disk, partition, files, and folders to an earlier state when working properly.
-Restore a system backup image to another computer with different/dissimilar hardware. (New)
-Automatic partition alignment restoration to maximize performance, especially for SSD.
-Recover individual files what you need without restoring the entire image to save time.
-Windows PE & Linux bootable recovery environments in the event of system and disk crash.

Step-by-Step Clone Wizard
-Migrate OS and all applications in system drive to the faster SSD or a larger HDD.
-Create an exact duplication of your partition or dynamic disk volume to transfer data.
-Clone a hard drive to another hard drive for upgrading or replacing disk.

Latest Technologies Supported
-SSD, MBR Disk, GPT Disk, Dynamic Disk, UEFI/EFI Boot Mode.

Homepage
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions

Changelog
Code:
You have No permissions

Download
PHP Code:
The contents of this section are hidden 
You have No permissions

Registrator v1.1-xanax
Code:
You have No permissions

Offline Registrator by hawk007
Code:
You have No permissions
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Iznogoud for this post:
  • Astyr, fnsfernando, Snuffy
portable created successfully with help of cameyo & orks flawlessly on my 3 machines.
AOMEI Backupper 5.5 Technician Edition Portable by Disk2019 :

Code:
You have No permissions
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to MaskedUser for this post:
  • Astyr, Iznogoud, Snuffy
(12-22-2019, 10:03 AM)Disk2019 Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionsTrying to create an image backup and it doesn't work. I select Disk Backup from the menu...then when I click on add disk all I get is a blank window.... there is no disk to select???? Am I missing something?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to uffbros for this post:
  • MaskedUser
no brother i dont think you are missing anything as its a portable one .

i cross checked the portable & found that its working only to restore images created with aomei backupper via win pe system only.
backup process is not working in this.
(12-22-2019, 06:21 PM)uffbros Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionstry this one:
Code:
You have No permissions
[Image: XeGouw2s_o.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Skunk1966 for this post:
  • uffbros
Which method of backup is like Macrium?  System backup or Disk backup? What is the difference? Looks like when I select each it is the same thing basically?? Thanks
@Skunk1966...That portable doesn't work either for me...Here is the message I get when it starts a backup.
Information code:4140
The backup driver works improperly.
(12-23-2019, 05:35 PM)uffbros Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionstry this:
Open elevated Command Prompt (run Command Prompt as administrator), enter the command net start ambakdrv then reboot the computer.
[Image: XeGouw2s_o.png]
New version (5.9.0) in post #1.