Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
pro anonymous proxy chrispc

ChrisPC Anonymous Proxy Pro
A new version of the program from ChrisPC has been released, which will allow you to surf the Internet anonymously. This version has the Pro status, of course you can use the free one, you can also quickly connect to proxy servers from more than 50 countries, carry out a quick IP change, download ChrisPC Anonymous Proxy below.

However, in the full version, you will find more advanced proxy settings. It is immediately evident that it became possible to indicate the country from the list whose proxies you are interested in. There are several proxy filters, for example, you can choose with maximum speed.

Do not forget, and this is the moment ChrisPC Anonymous Proxy can block ads on Internet resources, you can check how well it does it yourself, I opened a couple of sites, everything seems to be fine. Plus, the program can block tracking scripts and visit counts, that is, you will not be highlighted on this resource in any way.

The user interface of the program is as convenient as possible, minimum settings, maximum benefits. After starting, you can immediately select a country from the list, then there are a couple of filters, and after connecting to the proxy, that's all. There are language localizations in the settings.

Download :
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions

Download credentials :
PHP Code:
The contents of this section are hidden 
You have No permissions
Comparison as Per Author Domain :
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
Alternate : SecurityKiss VPN Tunnel  58
Please Dont Forget to Thank if you downloaded & Used It
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to MaskedUser for this post:
  • neofita, perucho
not being an expert, what is the advantage of this program towards a free VPN?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to neofita for this post:
  • MaskedUser
Please read the written features for this program . i have not tested it cuz i always use tor with securitykiss tunnel with changed physical address of NIC (Network Interface Card) Heart
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MaskedUser for this post:
  • neofita
(10-20-2019, 06:10 PM)neofita Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionsread here:
https://www.howtogeek.com/247190/whats-t...d-a-proxy/
[Image: XeGouw2s_o.png]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Skunk1966 for this post:
  • MaskedUser, neofita
I have been testing the program and the program really indicates that it is registered but is not navigating through proxy, change of country and remains the same, when verifying my ip I have realized that it is not navigated anonymously
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to perucho for this post:
  • MaskedUser, Skunk1966
hmm thanks for lettin us know brother @perucho . means its a useless app . not functional fully .