Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
disk boot 15 active winpe

Active@ Boot Disk 15
Lightbulb 
[Image: SF9XJdi.png]

Active Boot Disk is comprised of all application developed by LSoft Technologies Inc. With it, you can recover, delete, backup your data, recover local Windows user account passwords, fix boot sectors, recover RAID, etc. from your desktop or from a Boot Disk. Applications such as Kill Disk, Undelete, File Recovery, Partition Recovery, Password Changer, and many others are all included and ready for use upon installation. To perform data recovery?
- Active@ File Recovery — restores deleted files & folders, even from deleted, damaged or formatted volumes
- Active@ Partition Recovery — recovers damaged and accidentally deleted partitions
- Active@ UNDELETE — advanced data recovery toolset
- Active@ Partition Manager - creates, deletes, edits & formats partitions on your computer.
- Active@ Password Changer — resets Windows user account passwords
- Active@ Disk Editor — low level advanced disk editor (Hex Viewer)

Disk Backup & Imaging
- Active@ Disk Image — complete solution for data backup and restoring
- Active@ Data Burner — burns data to CD/DVD/BD media, command line supported
- Active@ ISO Manager — tool for mastering ISO image data files for CD/DVD/Blu-ray media;

PC Repair
- Active@ Disk Monitor — monitors hard disk drive health and status
- Active@ BCD Editor — Views & Edits BCD (Bootable Configuration Data) Store, restoring PC bootable partition

To erase data securely?
Active@ KillDisk — powerful and compact software that allows you to destroy all data on hard disks, USB drives completely, excluding any possibility of future recovery of deleted files and folders. It's a hard disk drive sanitizing tool and partition eraser utility, supports 23 security standards including DoD 5220.22-M.

What's new:
- WinPE recovery environment upgraded to v.10.0.18362.1 (based on Windows 10 build 1903)
- Full support for SATA & PCI-E NVMe M.2 disks

- Latest software versions:
Active@ Disk Image 9.5
Active@ KillDisk 12
Active@ File Recovery 19
Active@ Partition Recovery 19
Active@ Password Changer 10

Download Latest Compiled on October 18, 2019 Precracked Using Pawel97 Patch by Disk2019:
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions

Please Dont Forget to Thank if you downloaded & Used It
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to MaskedUser for this post:
  • AVATAR, Garland, gmlshd, Iznogoud, mare1, neofita
Hello my friend. The Mega link is no longer valid. Could you please update the link. Thanks!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gmlshd for this post:
  • MaskedUser
sorry i dont have any backup of my files. plz if somebody else could upload for him.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MaskedUser for this post:
  • gmlshd
I don't have @Disk2019 file, but here is boot image created for my need.

Active Boot Disk 15.0.6

Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions

Note: Also, precracked using Pawel97 Patch.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Iznogoud for this post:
  • AVATAR, fnsfernando, gmlshd, MaskedUser
After introduced to Sergei Strelec winPE i stopped using Active Boot Disc but yet keeping a copy for safety. Same version iso i got from some other place is just 374 Mb and this download is 500 Mb.  43 Downloading to see difference.
Wink 
(01-05-2020, 09:57 AM)Iznogoud Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions

thanks.....