Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
portable 19 recovery partition ultimate active 3

Portable Active Partition Recovery Ultimate 19.0.3
Active Partition Recovery Ultimate 19.0.3

Active Partition Recovery Ultimate Full is an ultimate data recovery tool set.

Ultimate version also includes – tool to recover deleted files, files on damaged partitions and to reconstruct damaged RAID disk arrays. Active@ File Recovery allows you to save particular files in case of unsuccessful partition recovery (for example, the file system itself is severely damaged).
Active Partition Recovery Ultimate 19.0.3 Full Version Features

Includes DOS, Windows & Linux versions in one package. Windows Installer.
Last Chance recovery mode detects files by their signatures on severely damaged volumes new!
Built-in Organizer allows to rename & organize files in folders (detected by signatures) new!
Includes integrated Active@ Disk Editor (Hex Viewer) – low-level disk and file inspector.
Active Partition Recovery Ultimate Full version Includes Active@ File Recovery – recovery tool for restoring deleted files & damaged RAIDs.
Includes WinPE-based Active@ Boot Disk Lite (Windows Recovery Environment) for recovery of system partitions on uncountable systems.
Includes OpenSUSE-based Active@ LiveCD (Linux Recovery Environment) for unbootable systems recovery,
Active Partition Recovery Ultimate Crack Free Download being able to boot the latest x86 & x64 UEFI secure boot – systems, and regular BIOS new!

Download Portable Active Partition Recovery Ultimate by Disk2019 (Created Using turbo Studio) :
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
[-] The following 8 users say Thank You to MaskedUser for this post:
  • 4js, AVATAR, Iznogoud, mare1, paulazizeh, PriSim, Skunk1966, TanMan
:thumbs up:
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to 4js for this post:
  • MaskedUser
Thanks so much for this. I could have used this a few weeks ago when one of my RAID arrays got silly. It started reporting Windows errors, so I ran a CHKDSK, and that completely corrupted the partition. I had to use the Minitool recovery tool to copy off my data (it found most of it), but I didn't like how it worked at all - it took way too long and seemed to find multiple partitions, but with copies of the same data. Perhaps this tool would have worked better, but it's too late now. At least I'll have it the next time one of my RAID arrays gets silly.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TanMan for this post:
  • MaskedUser
Hello, 

Do you by chance have an updated link to the software?  Looks like the the links are unavailable when I copy and paste the link.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to paulazizeh for this post:
  • Cerberus, mare1, MaskedUser
yes all my old mirrored to links got deleted. i will try to update new link if its possible.
Please use AIOWARES Edition Win10 PE 1909 as its having almost all of my posted tools in our Community plus lots more.

Thanks & Regards.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to MaskedUser for this post:
  • Cerberus, mare1, paulazizeh
(11-09-2019, 07:57 AM)Disk2019 Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
You're awesome, thank you
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to paulazizeh for this post:
  • MaskedUser
Most Welcome Brother @paulazizeh . I am nothing but its all love from our community that i try level best with hard efforts 1

tc & stay blessed ...
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MaskedUser for this post:
  • paulazizeh