Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
war hopefully world not 3

world war 3 hopefully not
(04-20-2021, 11:37 PM)JimmyLauChan Wrote: The censorship mechanism for YouTube is posting and censoring afterward if they received any complaint or warning.
do you know if it is possible to upload videos directly to the forum in order to avoid youtube taking them down?
I hope the world will not have war any more, this time nuclear weapons will destroy everything
(05-27-2021, 03:30 AM)HACKX Wrote: I hope the world will not have war any more, this time nuclear weapons will destroy everything

Do you know "worms armageddon"?
Is there any mirror links? Interested in seeing what this is about.
(11-26-2021, 09:34 PM)KOF_TEST1 Wrote: peace and love!
post count spamming not allowed. Reply removed
[Image: XeGouw2s_o.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Skunk1966 for this post:
  • nodnar
I hope there will be no war, but unfortunately we do not live in such a world. The right of weak nations continues to be defeated day by day. As someone destroys someone, the other watches. As long as this continues, there will be wars.
Finland and Nato, Russia threatens to retaliate over membership move soo it's possible that we will have a 3 world war
Russia has always been terrified of a land invasion through it's basically indefensible Western border. It's why they always prop up puppet states there. If the Ukraine and Belarus are friendly/neutral to Russia then there is a small space in Germany that a land invasion would be able to muster an attack from.

If the Ukraine joins NATO, Russia will see NATO (USA) forces directly on the other side of a long, flat border. That's way too difficult for Russia to feel comfortable defending. It also puts an indefensible border far too close to Volgograd and the Volga River, where Russia has a huge shipping corridor. It also would make Belarus useless as a border state, as the Belarus/Ukraine border is just as bad as the Ukraine/Russia border.

To look at it from the opposite perspective, imagine if Russia and South America were in an alliance called SATO, to curb the USA's dangerous tendencies. Now Russia and SATO are trying to get Mexico to join the alliance. That's basically how Russia feels.

That's not to say that I'm on Russia's side, or on Ukraine's side; both are highly corrupt governments. I personally think that they should be allowed to wage their own private little war with as little outside influence as possible.