Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
6 definition hda alanfox2000 whql 8821 latest realtek high audio 1 8791 by driver

Realtek High Definition Audio Latest WHQL
(02-24-2021, 07:09 PM)Manchita Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionsCoded your link, please code any external links

Thanks
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to BALTAGY for this post:
  • Manchita, zhuhongxing
(02-05-2021, 06:09 PM)Manchita Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
this 9107 HDA driver is for certain Dell PCs only (aka. non-generic)
and there's also another 6.0.9107.1 HDA driver but for Panasonic systems only (from Station Drivers - also non-generic) [this one includes only HDXPanasonic.inf file]

Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to erp-ster0 for this post:
  • Manchita
another 6.0.9107.1 HDA driver is available but it's for Dell systems only [aka. non-generic] (this one has hdaadcmax8.inf, hdxadcmax8.inf & hdxadcmax8.inf files)

Code:
You have No permissions

and Microsoft has recently posted a generic 6.0.9088.1 HDA X64 driver, but this one is an FF04 version (with Conexant APO integration files) instead of an FF00 version

Code:
You have No permissions
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to erp-ster0 for this post:
  • Manchita
(03-04-2021, 11:16 AM)erp-ster0 Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionserp-ster0, dumb question time...I have the FF00 6.0.9088.1 on my Windows 7 (x64). Would you say the FF04 is better for me than the FF00? Thanks.
(03-04-2021, 05:31 PM)Manchita Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
You can try any driver from FF00 to FF04. They all work for you. But i personally prefer FF00 of all and only 3rd party drivers like from Asus, Lenovo or Gigabyte i trust. M$ won't make installer but just release cab file which sometimes won't install tray icon correctly.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to chillgates for this post:
  • Manchita
(03-05-2021, 05:55 AM)zhuhongxing Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionsEnglish only please!
use the "Add Thank You" button instead of replying with "Thanks, "Thank you" or any simlilar reply.
I suggest to read the forum rules here: The contents of this section are hidden
Also read the topic about member ranks here: The contents of this section are hidden

unneccessary reply removed
[Image: XeGouw2s_o.png]
how do i know which exact version of a driver i need? im having issues with my audio but im not sure which one to download. The ones from my mobo manufacturer are causing issues
(03-08-2021, 03:42 AM)ikrowni Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
Look at your mother board specification from manufacturer , know the Realtek chipset version number and search internet.
(03-08-2021, 03:42 AM)ikrowni Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
what kind of motherboard are you using, ikrowni?
(03-04-2021, 05:31 PM)Manchita Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
no, Manchita.

you can keep using any FF00 HDA version on your machine (unless the machine in question is either a Compaq or Hewlett-Packard brand PC)

I only switch from FF00 to FF04 because I have an old HP Pavilion desktop computer that handles Realtek HDA FF04 drivers slightly better than FF00 or other FFxx versions.  FF04 HDA drivers work best on most HP/Compaq brand desktop/laptop PCs.

edit1 - here's the 9088 FF04 HDA x64 driver link with the PG477 setup.exe package (forgot to mention this in my earlier post)

Code:
You have No permissions

edit2 - new 9116 HDA FF00 x64 driver recently mentioned on Station Drivers (this one is WHQL certified for Win10 x64 only - not gonna install 9116 HDA on Win7/8.x)

Code:
You have No permissions
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to erp-ster0 for this post:
  • Manchita, Skunk1966