Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
18362 with 10015 tools win10 ver1909 latest custom edition x64 second build ver1903 arch pe aiowares 267

Aiowares Edition Win10 PE x64 Arch Ver1909
***Update***
My original .iso had a (1) at the very end of it so that could have been problem. I got rid of it and then the updater made an .iso file only 128KB in size and when you try and open it you get nothing in the .iso?????
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to uffbros for this post:
  • Disk2019
Every Other user has succeeded in applying the patch to create update1 iso then whats the problem on your side i cant understand . try again with accurate iso name plus match checksum of old iso file cuz the update patch will verify checksum too . if checksum are different at your side then download old iso again & then apply the patch . i hope your problem will be resolved after that.
although you have added programs, you have been able to reduce the size. How did you manage that?

The contents of this section are hidden
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to 4js for this post:
  • Disk2019
Brother i am not only the one . We are a team of about 8 Members Now working on this project .

Parshant is a newly added member [Self Claimed Forensic Expert] & has created many scripts like GezoeSloog of MDL . He has done this job of decreasing the size of ISO via compressing it with his trick & technique plus creating a patch of iso to be updated to latest .
The Update 1 ISO Team created is 4.18 gb but idk how he managed to decrease the size to atleast 3.2 gb. He told us that he has used LZMA2 with Ultra 64 base compression method . Nobody who is a [Self Claimed Expert ] is sharing anything .
Its technology which dont have any end but we humans have a life bar so i am trying level best to learn more & more . still a learner after 10+ years in Cyber & Forensic Stream / Platform Information Security .
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Disk2019 for this post:
  • 4js
My .iso matched the downloaded file????? I'll redownload but I don't see what that will do????
  • Disk2019
if it matched name + hash strings + size of old iso then update patch will create update1 iso without any issue . are you using virtual machine or preinstalation environment of any ms win to use the patch on old iso or is it a host system not a guest.
It all matches page 1. I downloaded all from the page 1 links. I did this all from regular Windows 10 Pro X64 computer. I am the admin not guest. I redownloaded everything again and I still get a new .iso that is 128KB in size and it completes it in 5 seconds.
To be clear I am not extracting the original .iso correct? I have just the original and the patch in a folder and then run the patch??? How can it run for everyone else and not me? My machine is fine? Thanks.
  • Disk2019
does the name of folder where both iso & patch are inside has space in between the folder name.
try to copy the folder on your desktop with iso & patch & remove any space in between folder name . then execute the patch as admin.
Please Watch the Video Uploaded by me for you .

Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
Register to view
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Disk2019 for this post:
  • PriSim
Updated Latest Acronis True Image 24.4.1.21400 to Next build.
Updated Latest HW Info to Next Build.

Hope [Self Claimed Expert] Parshant will create another patch soon with more compressed ISO.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Disk2019 for this post:
  • 4js, PriSim