Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
18362 with 10015 tools win10 ver1909 latest custom edition x64 second build ver1903 arch pe aiowares 267

Aiowares Edition Win10 PE x64 Arch Ver1909
@uffbros, are you very sure that the ISO's file name was not changed and that the checksums match those posted by Disk2019?   If that's correct, I would suggest that you disable Windows Defender and all other anti-malware that's running!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Aaron for this post:
  • Disk2019
Yep...Positive..Just went in again and copy/pasted from page 1 the exact file names to the 2 files and end result is an .iso with the size of 128KB as result. I have Defender disabled and I use KAV and it is disabled as well.  I'm stumped.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to uffbros for this post:
  • Disk2019
(09-26-2019, 03:44 AM)uffbros Wrote: Yep...Positive..Just went in again and copy/pasted from page 1 the exact file names to the 2 files and end result is an .iso with the size of 128KB as result. I have Defender disabled and I use KAV and it is disabled as well.  I'm stumped.

What about MD5 check sums ?

Try using hashtab.
http://implbits.com/products/hashtab/
Need assistance or want to ask Any question?
Send PM to any Staff member
or email us at
support(at)aiowares.com
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to PriSim for this post:
  • Disk2019
I have used hashtab for years and yes they match as well.
  • Disk2019
@uffbros well it is easier to someone upload updated iso. :D
I will do that today, or tomorrow. Depending on my free time. Of course, if someone else doesn't do it earlier, and if @Disk2019 agree on that.

I can't create and upload updated iso. I have the same error as @uffbros.
The irony. 4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Iznogoud for this post:
  • Disk2019
I hope @Disk2019 Will resolve it soon.

Thanks once again for your efforts @Disk2019
Need assistance or want to ask Any question?
Send PM to any Staff member
or email us at
support(at)aiowares.com
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to PriSim for this post:
  • Disk2019
@Disk2019..... It worked.....You da man!!!!!
  • Disk2019
Yes, the latest method worked for me. I got AIOWARES(Edition)Win10PE_x64[Update1].ISO with correct checksum. Thanks @Disk2019 for your, and effort your team.

One question, for future updates I need only to keep the latest AIOWARES(Edition)Win10PE_x64[Update1].ISO? Original ISO is not needed?
  • Disk2019
(09-27-2019, 01:33 PM)Disk2019 Wrote: @uffbros & @Iznogoud brothers are you both using 32 bit windows means x86 architecture.
Parshant told me that its the only reason executable patch will fail to create updated iso cuz patch is build only for 64bit architecture.
That's why he told me other way to use svf extractor for successful extraction of updated iso.

No! I have Win 10 Pro x64 1903

I noticed that @uffbros and I use KAV (I use free version), but it was disabled during iso update
  • Disk2019
I am on 64 bit Windows 10 Pro
  • Disk2019