Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
tool gui jatd

[TOOL] JATD GUI
I need to test in a VM but unfortunately my testing machine needs a replacement HDD and is out of order at the moment. I won't be able to get a new HDD/SSD for it until the end of Oktober.
I'll test as soon as I have my testing machine up and running again
[Image: XeGouw2s_o.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Skunk1966 for this post:
  • Jedy
(10-10-2019, 10:04 PM)Jedy Wrote: Unfortunately it seems there's no way to simply switch between NO-LTSC Enterprise (1903) to LTSC (1809) with JATD tool. 106

I read elsewhere that with this tool the user rpo has downgraded from 1903 Enterprise to 1809, then from this to LTSC
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to neofita for this post:
  • Jedy, Skunk1966
I hope you're right but from what i tested isn't possible.
Maybe only the author can say a definitive word.
(10-11-2019, 08:05 AM)Jedy Wrote: I hope you're right but from what i tested isn't possible.
Maybe only the author can say a definitive word.
a few years ago I managed to upgrade from Pro to LTSB without losing data and programs without a problem. Upgrading from LTSB to LTSC should also work in the same way but I haven't tested yet.
I still have that old laptop and will try if that will work (will try this weekend) and will report back here
[Image: XeGouw2s_o.png]
Thanks @s1ave77
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to pf100 for this post:
  • neofita, Skunk1966