Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
tool gui jatd

[TOOL] JATD GUI
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
Register to view

Code:
Register to view

DOWNLOAD:
Code:
Register to view
Hello s1ave77,

Your #1 cyber-stalker here.  Just out of curiosity, will you be posting updates (if any) of your S-M-R-T JATDevice MkVII somewhere on this forum?

Thanks in advance!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ElvisNewKing for this post:
  • s1ave77
I will.
[-] The following 11 users say Thank You to s1ave77 for this post:
  • 4js, BadPsychoBoy, Dubioza Kolektiv, ElvisNewKing, jabrwky, pf100, pnefyp, PriSim, Skunk1966, straycat19, Wannabe99
Hey all,

first off thank you @s1ave77 for your great tool!

I can't get the switch from "Windosws 10 Pro N" to "Windows 10 Pro" to work. It writes the registry values but won't take my key.
When I restart the tool it still states "ProfessionalN" at the top so it looks like it doesnt work?!

Would be very grateful for a response if this is possible or if I have to reinstall.

Thanks in advance!
(08-05-2019, 12:51 PM)ottokopf Wrote: I can't get the switch from "Windosws 10 Pro N" to "Windows 10 Pro" to work. It writes the registry values but won't take my key.
This isn't a switch, this needs the Up_Down_conversion process to run. Key isn't needed at all, if the ISO asks for it answer with 'I don't have a product key'. Start the Upgrade via mounted non-N ISOs setup.exe.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to s1ave77 for this post:
  • ottokopf
(08-05-2019, 01:46 PM)s1ave77 Wrote:
(08-05-2019, 12:51 PM)ottokopf Wrote: I can't get the switch from "Windosws 10 Pro N" to "Windows 10 Pro" to work. It writes the registry values but won't take my key.
This isn't a switch, this needs the Up_Down_conversion process to run. Key isn't needed at all, if the ISO asks for it answer with 'I don't have a product key'. Start the Upgrade via mounted non-N ISOs setup.exe.

Thank you so much! It worked like a charm and all my apps are still there 1
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ottokopf for this post:
  • s1ave77
(08-05-2019, 02:47 PM)ottokopf Wrote: Thank you so much! It worked like a charm and all my apps are still there 1
Good to hear 1 .
Just curious,

Is this the upgraded version of The contents of this section are hidden or collection of tools as KMS Tools by Ratiborus?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Child for this post:
  • s1ave77
(08-29-2019, 12:05 PM)Child Wrote: Just curious,

Is this the upgraded version of The contents of this section are hidden or collection of tools as KMS Tools by Ratiborus?

Is not directly related to the activation tool ... more a collection of useful tools/features for Windows.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to s1ave77 for this post:
  • pnefyp
Does this work to activate office 2019? I'm kinda lost guys.