Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
bêta edge canary microsoft 105 v88 v91 v89 v77 v90 v76 x build 104 chromium dev 106 stable

Microsoft Edge (Chromium Build) [Stable, Bêta, Dev & Canary] (Latest)
Microsoft Edge (Chromium Build)
v123.0.2420.53 (Stable & Bêta) / v124.0.2464.2 (Dev) / v125.0.2479.0 (Canary)
[Image: microsoft-edge-logo.jpg]
Microsoft Edge is a web browser based on the Chromium open source project and other open source software. A first look video available to watch. Anyone who's used Google Chrome will immediately feel right at home with the new Microsoft Edge since both browsers are based on Chromium. Currently, you'll need a 64-bit operating system. On startup, you can import your links, favorites, and settings when you install. Options are available to customize what you want or don't want, to import as well as the option to sync across devices.The interface is clean and easy to use. The voice options to read a page is a neat feature and works well. Most popular extensions are also available in the Microsoft Store. Microsoft Edge delivers as we hoped and expected with a clean, simple, friendly web browser that we think many people will now gladly use as their default web browser; something very few people wanted with Internet Explorer.

Homepage
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions

Changelog
Code:
You have No permissions

Download Page
Code:
You have No permissions

Downloads
PHP Code:
The contents of this section are hidden 
You have No permissions
[-] The following 19 users say Thank You to Alv37 for this post:
  • BALTAGY, dibbe, fnsfernando, gnbtech, highlander934jp, Iznogoud, Keyboardd, King, MaskedUser, neofita, perucho, PriSim, sfareg, shadowsg, steelhand, syttk, Virge, vLaDv, Wesley
Any idea around when the stable version will be officially released?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to King for this post:
  • sfareg
(03-31-2020, 01:35 PM)Alv37 Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionsSorry, but this information is not true. No such version exists, at least not now.
Sorry, I can't see the picture you added.
No, I don't know why, but it just won't open and I'm redirected to a page that says I don't have permission to see this picture.
So if it's important, post it differently or to different place to make it visible.
However, if this is related with the Microsoft Edge version 80.0.361.103, there is no such version for Windows. It is available only for MacOS. Now is even version 80.0.361.106 available, but also only for MacOS.
And I don't think it's the right place to post such a thing, but I can't get even to my profile page. For example, if I try to open it,  I'll get a message that I don't have the rights to open it. Also I still can't make any changes to my own post, for example, if even some letter is accidentally missing or wrong or whatever.
In short, I thought it is a temporary problem, but now I guess, it's not temporary problem.
Once again. It shouldn't be posted here, but what to do if there is no other option. It just doesn't open and takes to another page that says "You don't have permission to do so or open that," I don't even have permission to view or edit my own profile. Always the same message - "You don't have permission".
(04-01-2020, 02:19 PM)neptunus Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
Its nothing wrong , its just due to permissions (rules).
You can further read it here.

https://www.aiowares.com/showthread.php?tid=420
https://www.aiowares.com/showthread.php?tid=2

And now i am promoting you to full member.

Regards
Need assistance or want to ask Any question?
Send PM to any Staff member
or email us at
support(at)aiowares.com
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to PriSim for this post:
  • Cerberus
For all Microsoft Edge Chromium users - Stable version 80.0.361.109 and Canary version 83.0.472.0 are now available. These are the latest updates.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to neptunus for this post:
  • Alv37
(06-27-2019, 02:51 PM)Alv37 Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionsCurrent versions are
  1. Stable 81.0.416.62
  2. Beta 83.0.478.13
  3. Dev 84.0.488.1
  4. Canary 84.0.493.0
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to neptunus for this post:
  • Alv37
Download Offline Installer:
Code: