Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.88 Average

[-]
Tags
tool gui jatd

[TOOL] JATD GUI
I need to test in a VM but unfortunately my testing machine needs a replacement HDD and is out of order at the moment. I won't be able to get a new HDD/SSD for it until the end of Oktober.
I'll test as soon as I have my testing machine up and running again
[Image: XeGouw2s_o.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Skunk1966 for this post:
  • Jedy
(10-10-2019, 10:04 PM)Jedy Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
I read elsewhere that with this tool the user rpo has downgraded from 1903 Enterprise to 1809, then from this to LTSC
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to neofita for this post:
  • Jedy, Skunk1966
I hope you're right but from what i tested isn't possible.
Maybe only the author can say a definitive word.
(10-11-2019, 08:05 AM)Jedy Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionsa few years ago I managed to upgrade from Pro to LTSB without losing data and programs without a problem. Upgrading from LTSB to LTSC should also work in the same way but I haven't tested yet.
I still have that old laptop and will try if that will work (will try this weekend) and will report back here
Thanks @s1ave77
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to pf100 for this post:
  • neofita, Skunk1966
(10-11-2019, 07:39 AM)neofita Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionsI confirm that i made these operations, but it was not so easy because i wanted to keep my files ans applications. I don't remember exactly what i did, but i did it. It was a long process; the tool creates a new iso for every operation and i applied an inplace installation.
t the beginning i has a w10 pro (in fact i started with W7 ultimate with a legal key, migrated to vista pro, paid for the upgrade to W8, moved to W8.1 and finally to w10 pro) and used s1ave77's tool to upgrade to Enterprise (hwid activation). When 1903 was available i migrated to it and after that i changed up my mind i decided to move to ltsc 2019 which i kms activated (no hwid for ltsc 2019).
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to rpo for this post:
  • neofita, Skunk1966
(10-11-2019, 08:18 AM)Skunk1966 Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
how exactly did you upgrade from w10 pro to LTSB w/out losing data & programs with JATD, Skunk1966?
I was not able to accomplish this w/out a clean install of LTSB.

on the other hand, upgrading from LTSB 2016 to LTSC 2019 and keeping existing data and apps works without JATD - a simple in-place upgrade will do fine
(11-12-2019, 05:16 PM)erp-ster0 Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionsI edited registry keys to make windows believe it was LTSB.
I have to go back in time in my archives to see which keys I edited because I did it almost 3 1/2 years ago
(11-12-2019, 07:20 PM)Skunk1966 Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
you need to post the exact steps on how you did this to convince me since I'm skeptical of your claims
(11-22-2019, 04:51 PM)erp-ster0 Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissionsI now noticed that your question contained JATD; at that time I didn't use JATD. In fact I don't think it was there back in 2016 (at least not that I know).
All was done manually