Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
terminals in phones mobile turns china televisions villages surveillance into and

China turns televisions and mobile phones in villages into surveillance terminals
(07-20-2018, 02:19 PM)straycat19 Wrote: What appears to be something to help the people can simultaneously be used to control the people.  The next time someone complains about data collection by the NSA or CIA they should be referred to this article so they can see what a true privacy invasion really looks like.  Neighbors spying on neighbors reeks of the Nazis and Soviet Union of the last century.
Both my parents and an uncle escaped before the worst and this article is so true as to people watching out for every little thing and reporting it only to have themselves reported another time. Divides the people and creates ultimate control.
Sad world we live in.
(03-18-2021, 04:25 AM)foreverhenry Wrote: As long as it stay on the street .. I m good.
completely unrelated reply removed.
Don't just post to get postcount!
[Image: XeGouw2s_o.png]
If China can adapt itself to the American Constitute and Law, American government will still struggle to stop them from growing to be competitive. The core isn't about democracy or human right of the Chinese people, it's about the one who has the power among all the countries in the world.
You gotta love the shit that China comes up with to surveil its people. I somehow suspect they might be using AI to predict people's moves too
This is some black mirror type stuff, very scary to think about this level of surveillance.
Not just China, a lot of countries are doing same things.
So, basically the Batman movie, [font="Google Sans", Roboto, arial, sans-serif]The Dark Knight back in 2008.[/font]
(07-08-2021, 01:54 PM)pssyz Wrote: Not just China, a lot of countries are doing same things.
Yes, but the more scary thing is, that other states hide it sometimes better than China. I have mainly the "5 Eyes" in mind.
Everyone is doing the same but China is one step ahead of everyone.
(03-16-2021, 06:47 PM)retired Wrote: Both my parents and an uncle escaped before the worst and this article is so true as to people watching out for every little thing and reporting it only to have themselves reported another time. Divides the people and creates ultimate control.
Sad world we live in.

Sorry they had to live under that subjugation, and I am glad they escaped. It really is sad to see so many things still going on throughout the world, even getting worse with many people truly unaware, and no sight of real change on the horizon.