Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
that facebook has downloaded yikes i the me information on

I Downloaded the Information That Facebook Has on Me. Yikes.
Fortunately, facebook doesn't know too much about me. I didn't trust them from the beginning and that distrust has only grown, now that I read this, it's even more justified!

Thanks for sharing!
[Image: PNLYiEq.png]
Damn, they give that much info to advertisers? That's alarming, but I suppose not surprising. This is Facebook after all. Privacy is dead while they are around.
You are using their services for free and you agreed to their terms and conditions. SO, you know!
I feel FB is not revealing the true extend of what it actually knows about its signed customers. Because if they indeed did, it would not run down well with the community. But yeah its just my gut talking, can be wrong  46
Facebook even collects data once your not logged in, hence the plugin is recommended (for Firefox):

Code:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/facebook-container/
I will download my info too, let's see what they know.
If DuckDuckGo becomes the next big search giant, it will also start selling your data to companies. But for now, it's our best option. Same with Brave vs Chrome.
They're always hearing and have so much info on us, its so Black Mirror like
I mentioned something remotely related to "dress" while my phone is in my pocket and 10 minutes later it shows ads about online shopping site selling dresses. Its very scary. Actually consider changing to iOS for more privacy
Put on speakers, a German podcast, and you'll start getting ads in German. Not a joke.