Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
windows 2004 10

Windows 10 2004 (20H1)
(09-07-2020, 07:56 AM)erp-ster0 Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
I was downloading W10 2004 version every month but not installing it as it got so many bugs till now but this above update is said to have most of the bugs fixed by britec guy on youtube. So is it good to install Win10 2004 September updated iso after its release ?
@chillgates
Quote:The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
I installed it in early April on four absolutely different computers and couldn't find any problems even when I specifically searched for the bugs and issues that the well-known warez forums wrote about. There just weren't any. But one thing that is more than certain - professional opponents of Windows are hugely resourceful.
So, I can't understand You about what problems You're talking about.
Now I alredy installed on one pc 19042.488 20H2 and again seems to work. Only it turned off legacy Edge, it's on its place and works if new Edge has been disabled, but simultaneosly won't work no more.
But even this isn't problem, i have never used it.
And why do you have to wait for some homebrew .iso when you get the latest version, if so, if you don't already have it installed.
If you have an internet connection during installation, you will always get all the updates automatically and the old ones (what are no longer valid) will not be installed even if you use the old .iso.
Or are the things working differently for you?
(09-07-2020, 11:59 AM)neptunus Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
Different hardware gets different problems from a OS that you can't imagine sitting at your desk. Surely I did not install 2004 version till now after seeing reports that some external drives not showing in explorer along with many other problems in it. I think that M$ has made tailored version of 2004 for your hardware so you didn't get any problem. But many people having problems. Otherwise M$ won't release the above update. See the release notes of the above update before blaming somebody. I always get updated version from cloudmail.ru host those were posted in our forum so i don't need to keep the OS updates on after installing a new version. I think I have a choice of what to do and how to do on my own PC rather than listening from others.
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to uffbros for this post:
  • Alv37
19041.508 iso (September 2020)

Code:
You have No permissions
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Emer for this post:
  • Alv37, chillgates, erp-ster0, Iznogoud
Build 19041.572 (October Update) is out.
Frontpage updated.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Alv37 for this post:
  • djrys
Build 19041.630 (November Update) is out.
Frontpage updated.
2004 December 2020 business/consumer MVS/MSDN ISOs (build 19041.685) available

Code:
You have No permissions
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to erp-ster0 for this post:
  • Alv37
Build 19041.746 (January Update) is out.
Frontpage updated.
February 2, 2021—KB4598291 (OS Builds 19041.789)

x64
Code:
You have No permissions

x86
Code:
You have No permissions
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to djrys for this post:
  • Alv37, Skunk1966