Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
with generic v1 patches clonedb 1 2 8

CloneDB v1.2.8.1 with Generic Patches
CloneDB v1.2.8.1 with Generic Patches

CloneBD lets you copy any unprotected Blu-ray to your hard drive, or any blank Blu-ray disc. With just a few clicks you can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or you can do a straight 1:1 complete copy of your Blu-ray. CloneBD makes perfect 1:1 clones, but also compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5. CloneBD will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, .avi, and any devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device. CloneBD supports all regions (A,B,C). There is no need to install a third party driver, since internal UDF 2.50 parser is already included. CloneBD supports multi-core CPUs and hardware acceleration for fastest copy speed.
Convert your 3D Blu-ray to .mkv and take advantage of the high compression standard H.265/HEVC.

1.2.8.1 2020-02-04
fix: immediate hotpatch for release 1.2.8.0 (MKV generation aborted immediately)

Source:
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions

Generic Patch x86:
Code:
You have No permissions

Generic Patch x64:
Code:
You have No permissions
[-] The following 10 users say Thank You to Cerberus for this post:
  • Bl4ckCyb3rEnigm4, dat, gmlshd, Iznogoud, MaskedUser, Neo99, nIGHT, paresh, PriSim, Skunk1966
Updated first post with patches.  1
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Cerberus for this post:
  • Bl4ckCyb3rEnigm4, PriSim, Skunk1966
Great work boss 1
Need assistance or want to ask Any question?
Send PM to any Staff member
or email us at
support(at)aiowares.com
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to PriSim for this post:
  • Cerberus
Thank you. Appreciate it!
Generic Patches soon to be released to public which will work with future clonebd versions, at least for a while I hope. lol So far its been tested on 1281, 1280 and 1274 and all patch offsets patch correctly.  I am waiting on beta to soon be released but I am sure the patches will work with it as well.  Thanks to all beta testers who have privately tested both patches for me.  That helped me a lot.  Thanks for all feedback.  Heart
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cerberus for this post:
  • Bl4ckCyb3rEnigm4
First post updated with Generic Patches. Enjoy and thanks to all beta testers.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Cerberus for this post:
  • Bl4ckCyb3rEnigm4, Iznogoud