Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Rules have been updated! Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
password ultimate 1 active 10 changer

Active@ Password Changer Ultimate 10.0.1
Active@ Password Changer is designed for resetting local administrators and users passwords on Windows operating system in case an Administrator's password is forgotten or lost. You don't need to re-install and re-configure the operating system to log into Windows. With Active@ Password Changer you can log in as an Administrator or a particular user with a blank password. Active@ Password Changer also provides the ability to manage with during which days and times of the week that the user account is permitted to log on to the computer, which is useful for preventing the logging on for account you choose (or remove that kind of prohibition).

Show Content
Download :
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions

Download credentials :
PHP Code:
The contents of this section are hidden 
You have No permissions

Included in AIOWARES Edition Win10PE
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to MaskedUser for this post:
  • AVATAR, Foore6, Iznogoud, TanMan
I don't know what site this is, but downloads are SLOW. I'm averaging about 50KB/s, and the file is 823MB, so this download will take several hours. My download speed caps at around 500mb/s, so I can download at around 50 to 60MB/s. So this slow download isn't because of me.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TanMan for this post:
  • MaskedUser
please use any download manager & see the results . they have fixed maximum download rates to 384kbps .
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MaskedUser for this post:
  • TanMan
(10-09-2019, 08:20 AM)Disk2019 Wrote: The contents of this section are hidden
You have No permissions

Next time I download one of your posts from there, I'll try it. Thanks for the feedback!

And 384kbps is still pretty slow. Better than 50 to 60kbps, but still pretty slow.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TanMan for this post:
  • MaskedUser